preference #2

How you two met

Michael:

You were walking to panda express, playing around with your iPhone. Your date had just stood you up, and you couldnt help but be in a down mood. As you was about to enter the restaurant, a bright red headed boy in front of you angrily stomped on the ground. He took out his phone, clicking a button and holding it to his ear. "Calum, pick me up. I don't have enough money for panda express." He ended the call. He huffed, crossing his arms and stomped once more. You tapped on his shoulder, making him jerk up with suprise. "Do you want a picture?" He asked, holding a blank stare. You shook your head, not even knowing who he is. "No, but I was wondering if you want me to pay for you? You can pay me back later, but you seemed pretty upset. I'm pretty upset as well, and I may need some company." You smiled up at him. His frown instantly was replaced with a big smile, and he nodded like a little boy. "Okay, let me tell my friend-uh-um-"

"Calum?" You answered for him, laughing softly. He nodded cheekily and got out his phone, sending a quick text to his friend. You boh entered the restaurant, and talked for the rest of the night. You both ended up switching numbers, and you couldn't wipe the smile out had off your face.

Luke:

You were fixing your make up in the public bathrooms. You chuckled at your friend who made a joke, but all got quiet when you saw a huge tall figure step into the bathroom. You and your friends looked at the huge guy who just stepped into the ladies room. He had his earphones in, you could hear the music playing. His head was down, and his attention was on his phone. He walked into a stall, did his business, and walked out. As he did, he looked up, gasping as he saw your shocked faces. "Uh—I'm in the ladies room aren't I ?" He sheepishly blushed, tugging at the end of his flannel nervously. "Yeah, you are. You fucking sicko." One of the older women in the bathrooms spat. "I-I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention—" He gulped, his face a deep red. "Well you should have! I ought to call the mall security on you!" She glared at the taller boy. "Hey, he didn't see where he was going. It isn't his fault, an honest mistake." You defended, stepping next to the lad. The women made a hmmph sound, and snootily walked away. Your friends quietly slipped away, as you turned to the guy. "Thank you." He sighed in relief. You laughed in response. "I honestly thought she was going to have my balls." He said, thoughtfully. "Just watch where your going next time." You patted his shoulder, about to turn away, but he caught your arm. "What's your name? I'm Luke." He smiled. "I'm Y/N."

Calum:

Four year old you trembled as you walked down the playground, eagerly looking for your parents. You were lost, you had a boo boo on your finger, and to make matters worse, your tutu had sand on it. You sat down under the slide, feeling the shade cool you down. You pouted, rubbing your eyes with your fists. Before you knew it, you started crying. You felt lost, like your world was ending.

"Hello?" You looked up to see a boy sitting next to you. "Are you okay?"

You shook your head. "I lost mummy and my daddy." You pouted , letting out another sob. He nodded, and looked into the distance. "My name is Calum. I am five years old today." He smiled at you. You giggled because his two front teeth were missing. "I'm Y/N, I'm four years old." You smiled back. "Well Y/N, let's find your mum and dad." He stood up and grabbed your hand. You bit on your nails as he guided you, looking around. "Y/N!" You turned around, seeing your mum and dad. "Mum! Dad!" You screamed with joy, hugging them. "I was lost!" You said as you pulled away. "But Calum found me and he held my hand, and he helped me find you!" You tugged Calum to meet your parents. Your parents thanked him, and soon enough, you and Calum played in the playground. You two instantly became best friends.

Ashton:

You entered the video store, sighing in relief as the cool air hit your burning skin. It was summer time, and Sydney was in the middle of a heat wave.

Great.

You scanned the DVDs , biting our thumb nail as you crossed your arms.

Suddenly, a loud, rather obnoxious, voice filled the small shop.

"HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL, HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL!"

A loud drumming was followed by this, and you looked towards the front, confused. Looking around, you noticed you were the only one in the store, except the loud teenager at the cashier. You shrugged, picking a random DVD which so happens to be All Time Low's live DVD of their Nothing Personal tour.

You smiled at it softly, and you approached the boy slowly. You set it in front of him, loudly.

His eyes shot open, and he took off his earphones. "Oh, hello." He murmured, grabbing the scanner and holding it to the dvd. The red light made a beep noise, and he typed on the computer.

"That'll be €10.87." He finally looked up at you, freezing as he did. You noticed his green eyes sparkle in the sunlight, and you blushed as you two made eye contact.

"Actually," he coughed. "Its on me."

"What?" You tilted your head.

"Y-you don't have to pay, for uh—" he looked down at the DVD. "All Time Low? I love that band."

You smiled brightly. "I do too; I was actually in one of their concerts for that tour."

He gasped, eyes wide. "You lucky—"

He stopped himself. "What's your name?"

"Y/N. Yours?"

"Ashton."

-

-

Hey! So uh this one might've sucked, sorry if you didn't like it. If you want me to do a certain preference (no personals sorry), just ask :)