preference #5

You two are best friends, and one of the guys flirt with you

Luke:

Luke had invited you on tour with them. You had gotten ready for the day, and you sat down next to Michael on the couch.

He lent his head on your shoulder, snuggling into you. "You smell good," he commented, making you giggle.

He started to place small kisses on your neck, which you let him. He pulled away, smirking and wrapping you into a cuddle session.

"Excuse me Michael, that's my best friend." A deep voice said, and yanked you away. Despite Michael's protests, Luke kept on pulling you away. You two got off the tour bus, and you finally yanked your arm back, asking why he did that. "I'm just protecting you," he shrugged. You rolled your eyes, not believing him. "Its true! He has his hands all over you, and.. What's that?" He moved your hair to find a small hickey on your neck. "Did Michael do that?" He growled. You nodded, crossing your arms. "We can do whatever we want." You snapped. You turned away, ready to leave, and he stopped you. He hugged you from behind. He leaned down and whispered in your ear, "I can't handle being jealous, sweetheart."

Michael:

You and Calum were in the dressing room, along with the other boys. Your legs were over his legs, and he kept complimenting you. Deciding to have a little fun, you flirted right back. You made a joke, and you both bursted into laughter. He leaned forward and laughed into your neck, trying not to be so loud. "Okay, so guys," Michael said rather loudly to the other boys. "Don't you hate when your best mate flirts with the girl you fancy? And when you've known them both since you were, I don't know, eight years old?" He said obnoxiously. You and Calum stopped what you were doing and stared at Michael. You felt Calum shift under you, and he walked away. Confused, you sat there by yourself, thinking.

Calum:

You were out with Calum and Ashton, going shopping for shirts since theirs were ripped up. "Guys, try to not rip up perfectly good shirts." You said as you looked around for shirts. "How about this Y/N?" You looked at Ashton who was holding a bra up. "I bet this is your size; D cup." He giggled. You blushed, taking it from him and putting it away. He then smirked, shoving a black lace underwear in your face. "I'd like to see you wear these."

"Mate," Calum said, glaring at Ashton. Ashton nodded, putting the underwear away and walking out of the store, waiting outside.

Ashton;

You laughed at Luke, as he mimicked Michael. Michael laughed, throwing a pillow at him. Luke sat down, giggling. He sat next to you, putting an arm over your shoulder. You leaned into him, yawning. You slowly fell asleep.

"Luke, what are you doing?"

"She fell asleep on me."

"Well get off."

You felt someone shift, and you were on someone new.

"Don't flirt with her."

"I wasn't, she's all yours Ashton."