preference #9

Truth is...

Luke:

"Truth is, the love note wasn't from the jock Calum, or from that weird kid that you like named Michael. Its from me." Luke breathed out. "I've always loved you, and I know I'm in love with you; I have been ever since I met you, in year six. I love everything about you; your hair, your eyes, your confidence, your personality, your music taste, your humor, everything. I can go on and on about you. My friends always say to man up and ask you out, so they wouldn't have to hear my lovey dovey talks about you. And now, I'm asking you, please, just give me a chance."

Ashton:

"Truth is," he said. "I've been getting so, much shit from the media, some from even our fans!" He yelled, bursting into tears. "I am so miserable, so unbelievably upset, and the worst part is, that no one can see how I'm struggling, not even you!" He yelled, sobbing heavily, loudly. Your jaw dropped, tears flooding your vision. "Ashton, baby," You sobbed, embracing him. "I am so fucking sorry. I didn't see your pain, and I am so terribly sorry. I'm sorry your fans are giving you shit all the time, I'm so sorry," You said, crying. He sobbed, holding on to you, as if that was the only thing to save his life.

Michael:

"Truth is," He sighed. "I'm no good for you, Y/N." You shook your head, not believing what he was saying. "Michael, I just confessed my love for you, and literally said you were flawless. I've known you ever since we were young, I know everything about you. You are good for me—"

"No, I'm not!" Michael yelled, getting up, backing you against a wall. "I am not! I'm lazy, smelly, ugly, probably the worst boyfriend and best friend in the world! Why do you even "love" me? I hate myself, and you should hate me too!" He yelled, slamming his fist against the wall, only inches away from your head. "I loose my temper, I get sad almost all the time, I don't have many friends—I dropped out of high school for fuck sakes! Why, Y/N, why did you have to like me?"His voice was calmer towards the end, but his words left you speachless.

"Michael, none of that is true!" You yelled back. "I am absolutely in love with you—why can't you accept that?!" You pushed his chest in anger and frustration. "Just leave, Y/N." He mumbled, turning away from you. Your eyes were heavily teared up, and you huffed, leaving him.

Calum:

"Truth is," His breath was shakey. "I lied. I cheated on you baby, and I'm so sorry." There was a long silence. He looked at you, expectantly. "Say something."

"When.. how?" You were speachless; you didn't know what to say. Hell, you didn't even know he would do this to you.

"You and Y/F/N was out somewhere, and I was at the gym, and there was this girl, and one thing led to another, and we had a one night stand. Baby, it drove me crazy, knowing I did this. I'm a monster. And that girl keeps calling, texting, and popping up out of nowhere, stalking me. Its driving me insane. I'm sorry, I did this—"

"Stop talking like you're the victim here, Calum!" You roared over his voice, anger completely taking over. "She's following you? Well that's your fault, its your fault you cheated, its your fault you let her have sex with you, its your fault this relationship is over!" By now you were in tears.

"Baby, please, no, don't say that. Please stay baby, please I—"

"Fuck you, Calum Hood." You spat, walking out of the house.

-

I JUST DID THIS LIKE IDK IT WAS RUSHED AND IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING I hope you like this, and if you don't that's okay, its not for everyone. And if you have any requests, (no personals), then please ask away! :) x