preference #6

A Daydream Away - All Time Low

Ashton:

I wish you could see your face right now

'Cause you're grinning like a fool

And we're sitting on your kitchen floor

On a Tuesday afternoon

You and Ashton were making home made spaghetti. That means home made noodles, home made cheese, home made meatballs, home made sauce, everything. But that is, until you and Ashton got into a food fight. He threw flour at you, you threw tomato's at him. You slipped on the floor, and then he slipped as well. You both ended up laughing on the floor, full of food all over yourselves. You laughed at Ashton, who was grinning like a fool. "Y-you have flour up your n-nose!" You laughed loudly, holding your stomach. "You have noodles in your h-hair!" He laughed harder. "You should see your face right now!" You closed your eyes as you laughed even harder. The laughter soon faded away, and you both stared at each other. "I love you." Ashton sighed, looking into your eyes. "I love you too." You smiled, leaning in for a kiss. Ashton leaned in, closing his eyes. You threw flour in his face again, catching him by surprise. His eyes widened, his mouth was wide open. You laughed harder than ever. It was moments like these that you loved and valued most. You loved Ashton to death, and he loved you even more.

Luke:

We would go out on the weekend

To escape our busy lives

And we'd laugh at all the douche-bag guys

Chasing down their desperate wives

I would drink a little too much

You'd offer me a ride

And I would offer you a t-shirt

And you would stay another night

You and Luke went to the local night club, deciding to escape from reality a little. You two were sat at a booth, drinking and whispering sweet nothings into each others ears. You both would also laugh at the stupid drunks, making dumb mistakes. One was caught kissing a blonde bimbo by his girlfriend, and he chased her down. But he ended up tripping and falling face first into the ground. That made you and Luke laugh harder than ever. When it was time to go, you have sobered up just a few hours before. You took Luke's keys, driving him home. "We're here babe." You stopped the car. "I'm gonna go walk home, okay?"

Luke shook his head. "No, stay with me." You nodded, and helped him into his home. He gave you his Nirvana shirt, for you to sleep in. The scent of his cologne filled your nostrils, and you fell asleep cuddling next to Luke.

Michael:

You're just a daydream away

I wouldn't know what to say if I had you

His POV

She's so beautiful. Her hair fell loosely, her eyes sparkled when she was excited or happy. Her nose crinkled up when she laughed, her eyes screwed shut. Her smile was warming and inviting, and God I can't stop loving her. She loved the same music I loved, she had the same hobbies I have. She's everything I want. But its too bad she's my best friend, and only my best friend. She's just a daydream away.

Calum:

It doesn't matter when we get back

To doing what we do

'Cause right now could last forever

Just as long as I'm with you

Calum had just gotten back from touring the world. You were more than happy. You missed him so much, and it seemed like he missed you too.

You opened your eyes, waking up and seeing Calum stare back at you. "Calum?" You laughed.

"You're beautiful." He sighed, stroking your hair.

You kissed his cheek, pulling him in for a cuddle. "I missed you." You said after a moment of silence. "I missed you more baby." He mumbled into your hair. You kissed his chest, sighing peacefully.

"It feels nice in your arms; I don't know when I'm gonna be needed back on tour, but what I do know is that this moment feels like it lasts forever. This moment is the best, its beautiful. I don't care how long I have here, just as long as I'm with you." Calum said.

You teared up a little, kissing him softly.

"I love you."

"I love you more, princess."