chapter ~9~ Sweetness

Okay so this leads up to a little amount of smut towards the NEXT chapter NOT THIS CHAPTER
You'll see so um be aware if you don't wanna read it just skip it *shrugs* I'll mark with/ ‼️⚠️/ so you know where to skip and what not.
———————————————
Keith's POV:

   Me, lance and hunk all were walking down the hallway, each step after another, becoming closer to our next class. I honestly didn't particularly hate this day but it wasn't my favorite either. I didn't like knowing that I had just made an enemy this year.

   I really didn't care if Allura hated me, that was fine. The only thing I didn't like about it was the fact that she was one of those girls that a lot of people listened to whether it was true or not. Now Allura could ruin just about anyone's life with nothing but lies, but she's never done that to anyone mainly because she's had no reason to, but now she has a reason to do it to me.

   I'm honestly just worried about lance right now though. I peek up at my boyfriend who's just laughing away with hunk. He always looks so happy especially with hunk. I can't ever think of a time where lance was actually upset with hunk unless if Pidge was around, but that's a conversation for another time.

   "Huuunk! Stop bullying meee!" Lance says dramatically. "Your acting like Piiidge!" He's always been the type of guy to act that way so it was no surprise to hunk when he heard lance react that way towards his comment. "Look I'm just saying you could have been less harsh to the lady." Hunk paused and looked down at me, quickly looking back at lance. "She could ruin BOTH of you." He said distastefully. "Besides Pidge would be much worse then I am." Lance visibly shivered at the thought of what pidge would be doing right now if they were here.

   I took thought into this the whole day, questioning if allura would really do that. She seems like a nice person, but the way she was talking about how she was going to beat the girl dating lance put a little shame to her heart. How could someone be so fake to someone like lance?

The day went by as did our classes and before I knew it, the final bell rung and lance was sitting in the desk behind me waiting for me to get up and go.

   Light was shining in the windows, making the class room look like it was five in the afternoon when in reality it was three o'clock. All the desks were vacated, me and lance were the only ones left in the class. "Come on Keithy! We got to get to our dorms before the teacher gives us another boring lecture!" He threatened me. I just simply rolled my eyes and walked across the classroom to get my things. "Come on lance!" I shouted as I exited the room.

   He moved quickly and before I was even five feet out the class he was next to me smiling like a kid. 'I really do care for this dummy don't I?' I lightly chuckled as lance began telling me about how he felt all through out his day. He normally did this after school so it was nothing new, but it was always entertaining to say the least.

   "..and this girl!" He paused and clapped his hands in an aggressive manner. "Let! Me! Tell! You! What she thought was okay!" And began going on and on about her. And all I could do was just smile. I really did love listening to this dork and I wouldn't mind doing this for a long time. "She has the nerve to tell me that you weren't gay and that you were strait!" He began cackling about this and so did I.

   Me being strait at this point seemed so alien and so far away from the truth. Everyone knew by now that I was indeed gay. I was never open about it, but if someone were to ask I would tell them to get them off my back. "Me? Strait?" I choked out between wheezes. "That's the funniest thing I've hear all day!" I breathed out.

   Me and lance talked like this the entire way to the parking lot and most of the time we were legitimately just laughing. It was either from lance making the best joke, or me just commenting on something that would make lance almost have a heart attack. Honestly I think this was the best conversation yet and we had just got into the car.