Chapter 1

Two years later...

The line for coffee at this place is ridiculous not to mention expensive. My first class starts in twenty minutes and I can't be late. I'm a teacher now and it would be so irresponsible.

I guess no coffee for me this morning nor for my fiance.

"Too long." My beautiful fiance, I wonder why he's so great. I would never have imagined I would end up with him. The sweetest guy in the whole world, and he's marrying me.

"As usual. See you later." This morning is chaos but with him, everything changes. I love him and can't wait to be married to him in a few months. We have been together for almost two years and we have known each other for seven years. I know this is going to work because we are so good for each other.

The memories of Taylor and I are impossible to forget. He was the love of my life and the worst thing that ever happened to me. I really believed him which was the biggest mistake I have ever made. Steve brought me back to life with his support and love.

Day Five. My students happened to be quite happy with the book I have chosen. I'm going with the classic "Gone with the wind." The story is vintage and the movie is too.

Steve is not joining me for dinner again like every other single day. I hate his job but then again he's the best. The company is a very successful engineering business. When he got the job I was in awe of how he reacted to it. He swept me up and spun me around with kisses all over my face. I'm so proud of him and everything we have accomplished together.

Taylor?

"Hi, Michael." He's back and to my disgrace, I want to run to him.

"Hey...it's...been so long." Why did he have to be at the same place at the same time!. Taylor looks so different now with a grown beard, he looks more manly. I would never imagine him to look this harsh or old. He reminds me of that Tom Hanks movie.

"Yeah. I'm barely coming back. Do you know where I can stay like...for free. Kimberly sold the apartment and I have no money for a hotel in this city." He looks so desperate and so tired poor Taylor.

I can't leave him like this, I have to do this." You can stay with me. I mean at my apartment."

Steve is going to be so upset with me but I hope he understands. Taylor is a soldier after all and they deserved to be helped. After everything they do at least, we can give them hospitality. I know he hurt me but I can handle it now.

"Thanks."

I have decided to leave without buying something. Taylor is following way behind me towards my car. Steve keeps texting but I can't help myself to answer him.

"My apartment is really nice. You can stay as long as you want. I know you are probably leaving at any moment..ttt." Michael, you need to shut up!

Taylor is smiling and he knows that is my weakness. When we were together I loved to see him smile. I loved the way how big and shiny his eyes go. I can't find myself believing that I actually have him next to me, in my car.

"This is it. Let me help you with your luggage." What is he carrying inside these bags? They are so fucking heavy.

"I will bring you some blankets. I'm sorry, I have an extra room but no bed for you to sleep in." My voice is so squeaky right now, that I want to glue my mouth.

This has to be the first night in two years since I have been this nervous. Well, Taylor does have had that effect on me since day one!

Steve bought some extra blankets for me for whenever he stays over. The same blankets I'm now lending Taylor to sleep in tonight.

I need to calm myself before I walk back to him.

Okay. I'm finally calm and walking to the living room.Without noticing I trip on a bag of his. Why am I such a clutz and such a mess around him? I am a twenty-six-year-old and I'm acting like a middle school teen.

"Deja-vu." He says picking me up from my embarrassment. His muscles are now so huge and the way he picked me up. I need to calm myself I'm getting turned on. He barely even touched me, I'm the one that grabbed him all over.

"Well...good night Taylor." With all his strength he pulls me to him.

My heart is beating and I can hear my own breathing. I'm starting to shake and my body is burning. His light-blue eyes are looking down right into my soul. Taylor is moving his face closer and closer to me each second. This can't be happening I'm with Steve, and we are getting married.

I have missed Taylor so much. His lips are burning with mine and his hand is all over my body. The way his touching me is so harsh but it feels so good. Steve and I have sex but it's not even close to this. My legs are around his hips and I can feel him. He's breathing so heavily and his biting me all over. The way his moving inside me and carrying my legs to his shoulders. I'm glad I have been working out more lately and lost so much weight. I love the way he caresses my body and makes me feel so sexy. This man drives me insane in all my feelings but I love him. He's so much bigger than before and I'm not just talking about his shoulders. I can finally breathe even with him on top of me.

"Tay...lor." With a soft kiss, he silents me and tears begin to roll from his cheek.