Chapter14

I'm driving back home for lunch and I really just want to know already. When I pull in front of the apartment, I take a deep breath before walking inside. He's not home yet which was to be expected.

Someone is moving the doorknob it has to be him. I stay still waiting for him to come in. When little him comes running through the door with him behind. My eyes can't believe what they are seeing. He won! The custody is all his! We are going to be parents! We are going to be a family!.

"I won. And Oh Steve called me." Here it comes.

"Taylor I...I did it only because..." He steps closer to me and silents me with a kiss.

"Where is Taylor and what have you done with him." He laughs and smacks me on my butt. We both laugh and I decide to make us all a sandwich. This is our first lunch as a family.

"Are you going back?." After this news and his good mood? I don't think so.

"No. I'm spending the day with a really cute little guy." Taylor turns to look at me and laughs.

"It's not so small." Oh my God him and his dirty jokes!

"Taylor, we have a kid now!." Tommy laughs and walks away from the table.

"I have a proposition for you." He says and I gulp. Tommy walks back to us and Taylor smiles. He gives Tommy something and stands behind him.

"Would you marry me." Would you marry me?!

Did he just asked me if I want to marry him! He just proposed to me! This is so mind-blowing! What the fuck is going on.

"Yes.Yes.Yes, Taylor." I take the ring from Tommy, who is smiling and kiss Taylor.

....

Three months later,

Taylor and I are getting married today. Kimberly has been here all morning making sure everything is okay. She has been in charge of everything and has been driving us crazy. Tommy has been playing with his cousins all day which is good.

Taylor went to pick up his suit and will be outside. Everyone is already outside. Kimberly looks so pretty right now, her hair is in a perfect bun and her peach dress looks so amazing. She had some guy put makeup on me and make me look more alive. I laughed because I have never worn makeup before. The guy kept telling me how it would make me feel better but I'm just not with it.

Tommy looks adorable in his little suit. His hair needs some fixing but so does his father's. I really hope Taylor fixes that hair because it is a mess. Kimberly wanted to give him a hair cut and of course, it turned into a war. This two always fight but I know they love each other so much!

"Well, time for the ceremony to begin." A man says through a mic outside. Kimberly comes into my room and rushes me out through the door. I smile at all the people invited to our wedding. We have Taylor's friends from the army here with their families. Kimberly's friends are also here and even some of my school students. The only person I did wish was here is Steve!

Taylor and his face right now, I want to laugh really bad. He always gets so nervous and I think that is what is most attracted him most. The way his face turns kind of red, the way he looks back and forth, the way he tries to hide it. I can't believe this day has come! The day when Taylor and I get married!