Chapter 11

"Where is Kimberly?." I cannot be alone with this too!

"She went for a run, sit, and eats with us," Jessica says chewing on some burnt toast. One of her hands is all over Taylor's lap and I want to chop it off. But I need to calm myself.

"I'm not very hungry....umm...you guys enjoy." Taylor looks so uncomfortable and I need to get some air. I walk outside and look for Kimberly. After looking for her, I walk back to the house to find Jessica upset.

"What's wrong." She rolls her eyes and pushes me out of her way with her bags.

I walk to the room to find Kimberly barely out of the shower." Did something happen?." She turns to look at me and gives me a huge smile.

"She was here because of Taylor and I want it her to leave. And what she did last night crossed the line." I don't know if I want to know what she did last night.

"Oh...well...just don't worry about her, okay. You need to distract yourself and just try to be in peace. I understand it's not easy but don't let her get to you." With that, she runs to give me a hug and repeats to me how much she loves me. Both of us go to the living room to watch a movie together.

When Taylor appears and sits on the other sofa beside us. Kimberly gives me a small push and I already know what she's doing.

"So...we want to see The Avengers or something...which one do you recommend." He looks confused for a second and then tells us which one to watch.

"How's your leg," Kimberly asks and when I look down, his sweatpants have blood stains on them.

"Are you bleeding?." I ask him but he doesn't answer me.

"Yeah, don't worry it's fine." How could that be fine? I'm going to clean it for him!

"No. Let me clean it for you." Kimberly gets up to go get the first aid kit. Taylor picks up one of his legs and I move to sit at the end of where he's at. He looks at me for a minute but is interrupted when Kimberly comes back.

She handles the box and I take out the Hydrogen Peroxide. He grunts when I drop some on his leg. I tell him sorry and begin wiping it slowly, he is so calm now. His eyes are now back to light blue and burning into me.

"There. I finished but you should really get your leg checked. He nods and whispers thank you. I walk back to the sofa to sit next to Kimberly but she gets up.

"I'm tired...you guys stay and watch the movie." Same old, same old Kimberly! She did this on purpose but that's what I love about her. Taylor and I still need to talk about some things.

"He's hot, I know." He says when Captain America comes out. I laugh embarrassed, from him knowing that I was checking him out. We both laugh and look at each other for a whole moment.

The movie has finally ended." You were right the movie was good. Taylor can we talk?." He shifts uncomfortably and turns to face me.

"Look, I know we are really complicated and we are in a never-ending cycle. But I love you and you love me. The only problem is you have this issue of instead saying how you feel, you run away. And you need to stop doing that. For us to work, I need to know how and what you are feeling towards something. We have this unusual love story that we can't stop. You and I, belong together...but I need to know if you want us to be together again." He gets up and walks right in front of me and picks my head up. I look up and he gives a kiss. A really soft quick kiss and tears begin to roll from his eyes.

"I love you." He whispers and I kiss him back with all my strength. I missed his kisses and the way he moans from them. Taylor is the only one that can make me feel like this. He can turn me on from one touch and make me let go. I hate to do this, but I have to stop before Kimberly appears.

"Okay. I think we should stop." With our breath matching, we let go of each other. I smile and walk away to check on Kimberly because she needs us right now. And here I am acting like Jessica! But with me is different, I love Taylor.

"Kimberly Rhodes. I know you heard everything and I'm sorry." Her smile gives it all away. She stands up from the bed and begins to cry while hugging me. I grab a hold of her, hugging her like she is hugging me. We both let go of everything.

"Why are you apologizing? I'm so happy! You too deserve to be together. Taylor is just an idiot but you two have made me so happy." With that, I cry even more. Both of us talk about our partners and their flaws together. She had never told me how they met and how he was to her. She met her husband at a market. He didn't know how to choose some kind of fruit and she helped him. Same old, same old Kimberly intrusive but lovely her. He was really romantic but was very serious all the time which drove her mad. They separated for a few months at a time and got back together. They both couldn't stay away from each other just like Taylor and me. She says the sex was great but if I tell her about our sex, she might throw up.

"I'm kind of lonely, over here," Taylor says opening the door. Kimberly giggles and pulls him in. The three of us talk about what is the plan after this. Kimberly is arranging everything to move back to Austin with her children. Taylor will spend two months or so in Austin! I wonder if he's going to stay with me?.

Where are you going to stay?." Kimberly and he both turn to look at each other.

"With you.Unless you...." He says and I interrupt him with yes! My yes is almost a whisper mixed with a smile. I can't wait to go back to my apartment with Taylor. We are going back to our home and to the beginning of everything. Austin, Texas will always be a special place for me after meeting him.

"I just have one condition."