Chapter 4

Steve is dressed in that shirt from S.A, that I chose for him. He knows it's my favorite but I need to focus. He needs to know before he finds out the hard way.

"Steve. I...need to tell you something."

I can't believe I'm doing this right now. This is going to hurt him but I have to do this before it's too late. Taylor loves me and I love him.

"Don't. Taylor and you are getting back together. And stop I'm okay with it. I always knew you both would be getting back together again. You love him and I hope you are not making a mistake again. I will see you soon Michael." With a kiss on my forehead, he walks away to his car.

The rain is pouring but I can't move from where I'm standing. He is probably crying right now and ashamed of me. His face said it all and I know this is the end of us. The friendship and the relationship we had is officially over!

When I finally go inside I received a hug from Taylor. He hugs me and I let myself go in his arms. This pain is just too much for me today, I lost my best friend.

"Taylor, please don't make me regret this." And he goes in for a kiss. The kiss is passionate but mixed with desperation from both of us. We move close to the carpet and he drops me carefully. He slowly begins to kiss me again and remove my wet clothes. This is what I need right now, him.

...........................................................................................................

Monday. Taylor is sleeping still and I'm leaving already for work. My alarms somehow didn't wake him up. I have like thirty alarms, it's impossible for me to wake up that early. Today, I woke up at six, a few minutes later than my usual time.

I don't want to go to work today, all I want to do is be with him every second of the day. Taylor has turned into my oxygen, and just my life completely. We can't be apart and life brought us back together for that reason. It was not a coincidence that he was there at the same restaurant.

"Good morning. Are you leaving already?."Shit! I'm going to be late. If he had not awakened right now I would have been late. My class is always so early and it's 7:20 already. With a smile and a quick kiss, I rush out running to my car.

The traffic is not so bad, I can make it on time. I'm speeding right now but I don't really care. My mind is so focused on getting to the campus before seven fifty.

My parking spot is saved for me!.

I grab my things and run to my classroom. When I walk into the door, my students are reading "Gone with the wind." The book that they have to read and test on for this semester. One of my students is smiling at me, She is probably making fun of me because I look like a mess. Taylor distracts me so much I need to focus!

"Hey, Mr.Garza you forgot your laptop at home." When I turn to the door where he is. My beautiful man standing in white, wearing worn-out jeans and sneakers. The whole class is gossiping right now, I can hear them whispering.

"Thank you, I was in such a hurry." I want to kiss him so badly but I can't right now.

"Hi, I'm Alexa." The brown-hair girl, who never talks says to Taylor. He smiles back at her and turns to wink at me.

"Well, I will see you at home. Goodbye Taylor." I push him towards the door and he begins to laugh. Alexa is still staring at him from her desk, what is her problem? This man is mine and she needs to go back to reading.

"Professor Garza is he single?." This girl is really trying to get me mad. How can she not see that man is mine? is she that oblivious?

"No. He is in a relationship and way too old for you." With that, she finally goes back to reading.

The whole morning I wait desperately for my lunch hour to come. I'm going home to eat with Taylor because I already miss him.

My lunch hour is finally here.....