Chapter 6

Taylor is sitting down in a corner of the room with his head down. He only does this, when his ashamed. I think it's on me to tell him everything is fine between us.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry for how I overreacted a few minutes ago. Everything is fine between us, don't worry." With that, he slowly moves his head up.

"I'm sorry." Before he continues, I silence him with an unexpected kiss. We stay there for a second in silence. When Kimberly comes into the room to check on us.

"I just want it to check on you guys. Please tell me I did not interrupt anything?." The three of us let out a big laugh and finish with all this.

We are finally leaving and for the first time, Taylor has hugged Kimberly back. He was always so cold to her and it kind of drove me mad. She has done everything for him since their parents passed away. They honestly have the best brother and sister, friendship ever.

"Well, that was fun." I want to break the ice but Taylor is not with it. We are almost home and he has not said a word. This has been the longest twenty-three minutes of my life.

"Um...I'm going to take a shower." Did I do something wrong?

Thirty minutes later...Taylor is still not out of the shower. I'm impatient right now. He's being so distant from me without any reason. We are back to the beginning again. He's not sleeping with me tonight by the looks of it. I can hear the tv on, from my room and that means his sleeping on the couch.

The next day, I walk out of my room to find my living room empty. He's gone and it's no surprise. Typical Taylor, he always leaves when times get hard. After all this time, I should be used to it but no, I'm still surprised every time. Knowing him, he's gone now, for another year or month again.