Chapter 15

The ceremony was quite beautiful and now is time for the party. Kimberly really went professional on this. We have color beige tables, with red chairs, and some camouflage ornament. I think she did that to represent the army in some way. Taylor has not stopped smiling and I can't take my eyes off him. He looks so handsome in his suit and just being manly with his crew. Taylor is really beautiful.

"Time for the first dance," Kimberly says to all the guests. And with that Taylor walks over to me. We both move to the center of the patio, and wait for the song to begin: She will be loved from Maroon 5 starts to fill the night. I smile at Taylor and he starts to move me. This song is the most cheesy song ever! We even used to make fun of it. He is doing really good at dancing right now. I can't even wake up yet from all this, so I'm not even dancing right.

"I love you." He whispers to me and tears begin to fall. This is everything I ever dreamed of. Taylor and I, are happy, married, and us being a family. This is night is a dream come true!

The song has ended and Kimberly has interrupted to say something." I want to congratulate you two. When I first met you, Michael, I knew you were going to turn into part of our lives. And not because you were his roommate, because of the way Taylor looked at you. The love you have for each other is real and you guys made it. I'm happy to be part of this love and your lives. My brother is a pain in the ass but he really is a great guy. I love you with all my heart Taylor and I know you are going to be very happy. Cheers to you both!"With that everyone stands up and claps. Taylor has never run to or hugged Kimberly like this before.

After a whole night of dancing...

Taylor and I are finally alone. Tommy is spending the night with Kimberly today. We didn't even tell her to but she insisted. She said Taylor and I need to be alone. When I think he is really tired and nothing is going to happen. 

Just when I'm about to say something...

He sweeps me up and carries me to our bedroom. I watch as he drunkenly takes off his clothes. Taylor is giving me a show and I'm loving it. This perfect and strong man is officially all mine!

"Are you ready?" He whispers as he lands under my chin. My body suddenly let loose from his words. I pull him up and take him by surprise with a kiss. He lays back and I go down. Taylor always moans with just one lick around the tip. This is the first I'm giving him head, as more than just a hookup or boyfriend.

"You will be getting those daily," I tell him and he gives me the biggest smile ever. He pulls me under him taking charge just like I like it. And slowly he moves inside me. The happiness I'm feeling and this awesome sex are overwhelming to me. The tears falling down from my eyes are a mix of both.

One year later...

We have survived the first year of marriage. This man really did change for his son and husband. He is now the responsible father, husband, and just the man I always knew he was. My life with him turns out to be so much better than my stories. We are a happy couple and happy parents of an amazing kid. My life and heart are finally back together!

"Thanks for the coffee, Steve." And did I mention that my best friend came back into my life?

My unusual happy ending turned out to be the usual fairy tale happy ending...