Chapter 7

Day One. Today is Sunday, I have decided to go to church. The only place that helps in hard times. I used to go to church every single Sunday with my mother. As time passed, I stopped going for a while. Steve's family was very religious but I'm Catholic. They are Christian, we couldn't go together to church because of that.

This church is beautiful and I can feel peace taking over me. Whenever I went to church, I loved how much peace I felt. And how my mood would change to happiness. God is the only person you can run to in these times. He helps you and even though I'm gay, I know God loves me.

The sermon ironically is about love today, and I can't help but laugh.

"And now these three remain faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."

Corinthians 13:13:

Day Two. And now these three remain faith, hope, and love.

Faith. I had faith that he would change but he didn't obviously.

Hope. I had hoped it would be different this time but it wasn't.

Love. I love him and he loves me, but now I'm not so sure anymore.

The only thing left, is doubt in us. We are in the same pattern from two years ago. I cried and suffered enough for him to keep doing this. He's been gone two days already and I'm already dying of pain. My classes have noticed my sudden change of mood.

They ask all these certain questions.

"What's wrong."

"Are you sick?"

"Do you need help?"

"Did something happen to you?"

Day Three, I miss Steve and just having someone here for me. He was my best friend!. My biggest mistake ever was leaving him for Taylor. He was the best friend and boyfriend anyone could have! Tomorrow is Wednesday, and I'm leaving to go visit my family.

Steve took me to visit them about a year ago. We had so much fun actually and they seemed to like him. My mother looked very happy with her new boyfriend. She looked in love but she knew I was not.

I never loved Steve and this is my karma for lying to him. Today I realized, that he was just someone I used and relied on. He deserved so much better than that. We have not spoken to each other since that night. I wonder if he would ever speak to me after everything.

Day four. My alarm has not stopped ringing and I want to smash it. My plane leaves in about two hours but I want to be prepared. Someone is knocking on my door and it's barely going to be seven. This has to be someone insane to be knocking this early. When I look through the door, it's a blonde woman who is knocking.

I opened the door to find her not alone. She has a little boy with her and it looks just like...Oh no!

"So you must be him. This is Tommy and I have to go." She is so...I can't even explain. For starters who leaves their child just like this at a stranger's house?

"HEY, WE ARE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE. HE'S NOT HERE!." I yell to her and stops to stare at me.

"Well, he said to drop him off here. I don't know, okay....bye." She walks away and into the taxi. Now I see it! Taylor vanishes and so does she.

Great! now I'm stuck with a two or three-year-old kid.