Ending Note: Thank You!

My last actual update was back on April 2018.

It's March 2019 now

So, this book is finished.

It's mainly because there's only so much you can take out of Dream Daddy, especially with it being a dating simulator with only so much on its backbone.

Of course, that gives room for more creative liberty, but community/fandom-wise, not much goes around. (I haven't even seen much news on the game as of now, besides that one Game Grumps panel where they hinted at some things.)

I don't even read romantic reader-insert books anymore—the ones that are purely dating the reader with the said character.

I don't imagine myself with these characters in a romantic sense anymore. As long as you aren't causing any harm or trouble, then go ahead.

With that being said, I'll continue this book if more content comes out for it.

And if I ever do plan to make another reader-insert expect it to be more story-driven and more focused on actual character interactions.

They're also going to be video game based, because I still love them.

Thank you for all the continued support. It still surprises me that people still vote, comment, and put this book on their reading lists. I really appreciate it, so thank you again!

To anyone that's still interested in my works, I may have some things planned for the future.

Until then, I'm still visiting Wattpad every now and then... especially with all these sudden changes on the site with in-app purchases. Things change over time, so what can you do.

Anyway, thank you all again for reading!

See you sometime soon.