2

After a while of chatting Evans walks me back to my RV for the night.  But not forgetting to say hi to Luka.

"Filming starts tomorrow at 10.  I'll swing by to walk with you." He says.

"You are the best friend I could ask for.  I'll be off my crutches by then... kinda." I laugh. He laughs and leaves for his own place.  I close the door and go into the bedroom in the back and see Karlee asleep on one of the beds.  I get into mine after putting pajamas on and fall asleep.

In the morning I am woken up by Karlee fan girling.  She saw RDJ walk past and is in shock.

"Girl.  You have a plane to catch so I can't introduce you two." I say buckling my foot on, Yes I have a prosthetic left foot.

"Fine! I'm going to miss you!" She says kissing my cheek.

"Yeah yeah.  Now don't be late!" I notice that it's ten minutes to the time she needs to leave.  Karlee kisses Luka like a million times before leaving.  I laugh at her and get myself dressed in a shirt that says I'm dating my character, a classic. And some jeans and boots.

I stand up and stretch when knocking is heard.  I put food out for Luka and pet him before exiting with my crutches.

"Hello Chris." I say as he helps me down like a gentleman.

"Kris." He nods and we laugh.  He does know my real name but I prefer my middle name so much more.

"Let's get going." We walk to the set building and are immediately greeted by friends.

"I see you've shaved again." RDJ comments passing by.

"I see your ego needs a trim." I sass back all in good fun.

"Good one." He laughs sitting on his chair.