13

"(RU3) asks if we are dating..." I say before bursting out laughing.

"The answer is no." Tom says as I fall of the couch laughing.

"We've only known each other for two months! That would be rushing things if we were together." I force through laughs.

"How long were you with your ex?" Tom asks suddenly.

"We met at age 16. And we started dating at age 18, only for a few months before he went on a two year trip to Russia and I started my career. So I dumped him." I tell him.

"That's not nice of him." Tom says.

"Meh. Anyways next question! (RU4) asks what our middle names are!"

"Stanley." Tom says quickly.

"Mines Kris."

"You go by your middle name?" Tom smirks.

"Yeah. I prefer it in a business sense.  Maybe one day I'll tell you my name." I pat his head before turning back to the computer.

"(RU5) asks, Kris what is your favorite memory? If you don't mind sharing!" Tom reads off.

"I was seven at the time.  I was in the hospital, seriously sick.  I was just waking up from a nap and I see Idina Manzel walking in.  I absolutely love her, to this day.  We talked and sang together and she signed a bunch of stuff!" I say fondly remembering the day.

We finish up the stream and Luka attacks us again.