17

I make the semi long walk to my trailer and see Tom waiting by the door.  I unlock it and we lay on my couch cuddling in a way.

"Do you really want to know more?" I ask as I run my fingers through his hair.

"(Y/n)... I love the way your name feels when I speak it.  (Y/n) I've fallen for you.  And your quirky way of doing things." He says arching his back to look at me.  "Of course I do."

"Tom I've fallen for you too." I lean down and kiss him. A quick peck but still meaningful.

"Will you tell me?"

"I'll tell you a bit more.  As too much would be a shock.  But that party we left was for me, I did not want one but I can't complain." I take a deep breath.

"Tomorrow I'm getting another amputation.  Before coming on set to film, I was told this is going to be the last movie you ever film. You have eight months left." I wipe away the tears that want to spill.

"But I went to my trusted doctor here, and she gave me the option of amputation.  Which would disconnect the disease from my body, giving me a much higher chance of survival."

"Love..."

"Don't pity me.  I've received so much pity in my life that anyone probably will make me cry."

"I wasn't going to give you pity.  I was gonna to say Love, you are so strong to do what you are doing." He says sitting up

"Tom." I stare at him before connecting our lips together again.