24

After a bit of quiet chatter, the tornado arrives.  My siblings and Karlee get back.

"WERE BACK!" I hear Paitynn yell from outside.  Peter gets onto Sebs shoulder and buries himself in his hair.

"My goodness the terrorists are back." I joke as five annoying people walk into the trailer.

"We aren't terrorists. We are your siblings." Parker sneers.

"Same difference.  Now I'm going to steal Pax and you all can leave." I say picking up my littlest brother.

"RUDE! I wanted to say hi to all your friends." Paitynn gasps.

"You can say hi to Sebastian.  He's right there."

"Hello!" Seb says waving and laughing.

"Hi!" Taylor says hugging him.

"Alright I know you guys are excited to be here but I just got back from the hospital and you guys annoy me.  Could you please either go to a hotel and we can talk later or start heading home?" I plead.

"Fine. Well leave.  I just want you to know that you are super close to breaking the thread.  You know how she feels about your job." Parker says rallying up the three little kids.

"Tell her that I'm happy with my job and if you can't respect that then cut the thread." Parker looks shocked but nods and leaves.

"I'm not going to bring that up because it seems like a sensitive subject." Seb says getting Peter off his shoulder.

"It's not really.  My family would rather me have a more conventional job and have been threatening to disown me. End of story."