10

"How are we going to get out of this?" I ask ignoring his last statement, although I feel my face heat up.

"We could use your phone to call someone?" He suggests.

"Or not..." I mutter, I enjoy being close to him.  "Did we try opening the door?" I ask.

"I don't think so..." he says his face suddenly close to mine. His eyes flicker to my lips a few times

"Should we try it or are you going to keep looking at my lips?" I ask, a smirk ghosting in my face.

"I think I'll keep looking." He laughs.  That laugh pushing me close to the point where if we don't get out I'm going to kiss him into tomorrow.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." I wink.

"I would if I could get to my phone."

"Oh well" I shrug.  I feel his body tense as I move. His eyes shut as if he's trying to keep himself under control.

"Stop doing this to me..." he whispers extremely softly again.  I make eye contact with him before I loose it.  I connect my lips to his.

I kiss him quite quickly trying to convey my emotions in a short kiss.  I pull away seconds later, before he could process what happened.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't-" I start but I'm cut off by him kissing me. We aggressively kiss for a solid minute before we hear the sound of someone walking up the steps.  We pull back and avoid eye contact like the plaque.

"Are you guys seriously still in there?" I hear Evans laugh.

"Haha very funny! Neither of us could reach the doorknob!" I yell back.  A second later the door opens and we squeeze out.

"You two look like tomatoes.  Are you sure you are ok?" Evans points out.

"Yeah I was just locked in my closet with zero space of course I'm going to leave looking like a tomato!" I say taking Luka from Evans and going into my room and locking the door.