15

The next morning I wake up to the sweet smell of Tom.  I snuggle closer to be more enveloped in the scent.

"Morning love." I hear him whisper in my ear. I open my eyes and see Tom looking at me with a content smile.

"Gmornin." I mutter smiling half asleep.

"You are cute sleepy." He says patting my short hair. Yes a few inches have grown back!

"You always look cute." I say sitting up.  I notice I'm topless and look at Tom and see him topless too.

"I think I'm due for a shower." I stretch.

"Mind if I join you?" Tom purrs wrapping his arms around my waist. I hum.

"I don't have my foot on.  Carry me." I command. He does as said and we Shower.

Tom had to go in for a scene today so I'm just finishing up the setup for my new baby pet child.  He should be here soon.

I check the time after finishing the last touches and see I have two hours to get ready.  I pull on my dress and my black flats.  I put on a bit of makeup to make it look like I'm not exhausted. I then spend the rest of the time reading The Hiding Place.

A knock on the door is the sound that brings my attention back to the real world.  I place my book down and brush my dress off.  I walk to the door and open it to see Evans standing there looking really nice in his suit.

"(Y/n) I'm here to escort you to the party." Chris says softly.

"Thanks Chris." I say linking arms with him.  He leads me to the empty set room and it's looking like a party in there.  There's just the actors there and the crews.  I start talking to my friends soon after my arrival.