0.0 prison break

"We have to figure out who they're transporting." John said as Diana continued to run through all of the data she had been collecting about the unknown mutant being shuffled out of D.C, into Atlanta and then out of the country.

"I'm trying." She grumbled. "But it's not like they're using code or anything. They're just not saying who it is or what they can do. They're keeping it very hush hush for some reason." She said, scrolling through layers of green code, the numbers flashing quickly in front of her eyes.

"Something that secret has to be someone important right?" Marcos asked, pacing back and forth behind Diana's chair. "It couldn't be..." He paused.

"One of the X-Men?" John finished for him. Marcos shrugged.

"I didn't want to say it but yeah. What if they captured one of them and don't want word getting out in case someone tries to break them free?"

"The X-Men aren't people who just get caught." Lorna argued. "It has to be someone else." She grit her teeth. "It could be someone from the Brotherhood." She murmured. John sighed and looked towards Riley who was still leaning up against the wall by the door.

"What's the probability that it's an X-Man versus someone from the Brotherhood?" He asked Riley.

"An X-men has a 26.3% and someone from the Brotherhood has even less." The knowledge of probability was a weird mutation to have but nobody was complaining. Riley's intel certainly came in handy when it came time to rescue people or help shuttle them across the border. He could give an accurate probability of things that could happen in every situation and it saved the Underground's skin more than a couple of times.

"How much less?" Lorna pressured.

"15.8%" Riley said.

"Well then there's a 42.1% chance that it's someone that we would know and the government doesn't want to get the word out."

"Not necessarily." Riley interrupted Lorna. "There's actually a 56.3% chance that it's simply a really powerful mutant we don't know about. If word got out that they were moving someone as strong as her through city streets, there would be rioting."

"Her. You said her." Marcos said. Riley nodded, running one hand through his curly hair.

"It's a girl. I'm 100% sure of that." Marcos whistled.

"You're never really a hundred percent on anything. Are you sure?" Riley nodded.

"100% positive." John pursed his lips and looked back to Diana who was still diligently shifting through information on the computer.

"Anything?" He asked her.

"I'm sorry John but that's all the info I have. She, if she really is a she, is going to arrive here in Atlanta in just a few hours and then in a day or two, she'll be gone." John bit down on his bottom lip and looked back to Riley.

"What's the probability that we rescue her and get back here alive?" He asked.

"Who are you taking with you?" Riley asked. John looked to Marcos who nodded and then he looked to Lorna who just sighed. "Well if Lorna isn't going, the probability drops to 10.2% chance you and Marcos get back here in one piece with the girl."

"What about if she goes?" Marcos asked. Riley smirked a little.

"66.6% and I'm not joking." He said with a grin. Marcos looked to Lorna who threw her hands in the air and stood up.

"Fine you idiot's I'll go, but only so you won't fail." John turned back to Diana.

"Keep me updated the next couple of hours okay. I feel like we're going in blind at the moment." Diana nodded as the rest of them began to head out of the room, leaving her with her mass of computers and ability to shift through hundreds of thousands of binary code.