0.7 melt

"John, I'm glad she's here especially since we don't have AC but.. let's be real. We know nothing about this girl or why Sentinel Services tried so hard to keep her locked up. You saw those chains just as well as I did. She was heavily sedated when we rescued her and we don't know why or what she's done." Lorna said, leaning back against the table Diana was working from.

"I know and I'm trying to get her to talk to me. But it's slow going. She doesn't trust people and we've all just met her. She's going to be wary of us." John said.

"I think it's her we should be wary of." Lorna murmured looking at Diana. "Do you have any more information on her? Did Sentinel Services unseal some files so they could spread the word about a dangerous escaped mutant?"

"That's the weird thing. They've barely even talked about your rescue from a week ago. There's a couple of reports but that's it. It's like they're not even trying to search for her." Diana said, looking up at them with confusion. "If I didn't know any better, I would think that... She's so dangerous, they don't want to cause nationwide panic looking for her. If the government thinks the Underground has her, they might want to keep us in the dark about who she is and what she can really do." Marco purses his lips.

"What did you say the day before we went to get her?" Marco asked. "That she could be a test tube mutant? Made to kill all other mutants?" Diana frowned slightly and looked back to her computers.

"It's just a theory." Lorna sighed.

"Where's Riley. He's always lurking. We need some probabilities." Lorna said, stepping out of the room to go find him. John sighed.

"Have you run her name through the mutant census in China?" John asked. Diana sighed.

"I have but there's no mutant registered under the name Yuki with her kind of powers. I even checked censuses that go back as far as a decade before she might have been born." Diana shook her head. "There's nothing."

"It might not actually be here name." Marco said. John frowned. He hadn't even considered that. Lorna walked back in with Riley in tow.

"Tell them what you told me." Lorna said with a huff.

"There's only a 5% chance that she's a test tube mutant." John took a deep breath, relaxing slightly. "But my previous probability about her being a dangerous mutant has gone up." John tried to recall Riley's first number but couldn't. "There's now an 89.8% chance that she's a threat to us and anyone who tries to get in her way." John tried to picture Akira as some deadly killer but couldn't. Every time he thought of her, all he could think of was her laugh.

"What made the probability go up?" Marcos asked.

"I met her. She stayed. She's training with John. All of these small little things add up. Once I have more information on something, the probability always changes. Like right now, there's a 76% chance she's going to come in here looking for John."

"John!" A voice was heard down the hall. Akira had seen him, Marcos and Lorna come down this way maybe an hour ago and she had tried to wait patiently for John to come back out of Diana's surveillance room but she was growing bored. She wanted to train with him some more.

"Your girlfriend is calling." Lorna said. John gave her a look.

"Back here Yuki!" John called out. Akira continued down the hall and paused in the doorway. Everyone was turned to look at her and Akira was surprised to see Riley.

"Hey umm... Am I interrupting something?" Akira asked lightly. John shook his head.

"No. You ready to train some more?" Akira perked up and nodded.