⇢ plans ⇠

07 

plans

The boys laze about the dorm. Jaehyun smacks his now-tasteless nicotine gum while Taeyong plays a game on his phone beside Jaehyun. 

Johnny challenges Sola to Dance Dance Revolution, and Chenle and Lucas are laughing so hard they can barely breathe. As usual, Mark is nowhere to be found. And Doyoung has yet to stumble back from the hotel--he had requested use of Jaehyun's usual hotel room the night before. 

Jaehyun knows Doyoung will be hungover when he arrives. 

He's happier today. It's fleeting, like it always is. But while it lasts, he relishes in the slats of sunlight through the window curtains and in the sounds of electronic beeps, hard footsteps, and loud laughter. 

Existence gives the illusion of simplicity in moments like these. 

Taeyong dies in his game and stretches. He smiles up at Jaehyun. "Have any plans for our time off?"

He shakes his head. "How about you?" 

"There's talk of a party again. The Dreamies wanna bike to Han River, but it might rain tonight. Oh, and Kun's cooking dinner in the dorms tonight so I might help him out." 

"You're a busy man, Taeyong."

He chuckles. "I really want to just play games all night." 

For a while, they watch Sola trounce Johnny at the game. Jaehyun's skin prickles with jealousy for their devil-may-care attitudes. But he smiles in spite of himself. 

"I think I know what I'm gonna do tonight." 

"Yeah?" Taeyong asks absently. 

"I'm gonna buy some face masks." 

;; 

taeyong is a Good Boy™