Chapter 1

(L/N) (F/N)'s POV

Panting heavily, I was running towards Yuuei, and I was late by 15 minutes already!

"Just how much more do I have to run!"

I soon reached Yuuei, and saw that the other students were already doing something, destroying robots. I deadpanned, 'What the heck do I do?!' I had no idea whatsoever of what they were doing, but I quickly analyzed my surroundings.

'It seems they're counting whenever they destroy a robot.' My eyes widened in realization, 'We have to destroy the robots to gain points!'

I sprinted and looked around for robots, broken robotic parts around me. Soon enough, I found something that I should be destroying, student killing machine aka the robots.

I ran towards the one I found and kicked where its head is, creating a hole making my foot stuck. It wasn't long before I let my foot out by the side of its robotic head, creating a hole with a line as big as my foot in its head.

The broken robot fell down, unable to move, signalling it was done for. 'Yosh!' I rejoiced, but I knew I still have to find more and kick their metal ass down.

I quickly made progress, destroying the robots here and there with my bare strength. I wasn't even using my quirk, but the quirk itself gives me a boost on my strength, speed, stamina, and the time my wounds heal.

I was panting heavily with the other examiners, until the ground shook. "What....." A big shadow was suddenly cast down upon us as a giant robot loomed over us.

"The 0 point robot!"

I heard someone yell not too far from where I am. 'That's too big for it to be a 0 point one.' I straightened up and unlike the other students, I ran towards it, "Time for me to have some fun." I mumbled to myself, as I heard a distant shout, "What are you doing?! You're going to get yourself killed!"

I just clicked my tongue and went straight towards it and used the nearby buildings to help myself propel upwards toward the giant metal. Once it was in view, I brought my legs together and dived towards it, feet first.

I managed to impale myself towards the big metal robot, and made my way inside. I messed with the wires and stuff inside it, and jumped out once it made a big explosion, giving me a boost forward, but also towards the ground.

Once I reached the ground, I rolled to lessen the impact I'll receive. I panted, and looked back at the broken machine. "Yosh!" I celebrated, bringing my fist in the air, a smile plastered on my face.

"Time's up!"

I heard someone shout, probably from a speaker or something. I sighed, and followed the other students outside of the Battle Arena. Today was great, being able to test myself out without even using my so called "quirk."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A few days later, I was sprawled over my bed, looking at the ceiling. I shuffled on the bed and sat up, looking outside the window. I was waiting on my room for the letter whether I was accepted or not, but hopefully I am.

It wasn't long before I heard the doorbell. Immediately startled, I quickly made my way towards the door and opened it, and there stood someone holding out a mail. I grinned and signed the paper, then took the letter with a small package and went to my room.

My heart was pounding, I didn't know what to expect. I knew I did good in the test, but I was still nervous as heck. I carefully opened the letter and gulped. I started to read the letter,

Dear (L/N) (F/N),
We are glad to inform you that you have passed the entrance exam! You did good in the exam, being able to take down the 0 point robot.

Needless to say, you are in the Hero Course Class 1-A, and in the package is your uniform. We hope to see you enjoy your year in UA, young hero!

Sincerely yours,
UA Academy

My heart was pounding, I mean, who wouldn't right? I just got accepted in the best hero school! I smirked, trying to hide my overwhelming happiness. This year is going to be great, and no one can ruin it for me.