Chapter 5

I woke up with the alarm going on, telling me to wake up. I clicked the dismiss button as it shut up, making my way towards the bathroom to take a bath.

Memories of what happened last night suddenly came flooding back, making me tear up of what I have just done.

After I had finished taking a bath, I wore my uniform and brushed my teeth, fixing my things afterwards.

I went out of the house and locked the door, making my way towards Yuuei to start another day at school.

T I M E S K I P

Once I reached the classroom, the chatter of my fellow classmates immediately welcomed me, but I smiled nonetheless.

I went towards my seat and waited for class to start. I brought out my earphones and connected it to my phone, playing my favorite song as I plugged in the earbud.

T I M E S K I P

I haven't realized I fell asleep when someone tapped me on the shoulder, "Y-yeah?" I asked, still feeling sleepy. "Homeroom is about to start." I heard Todoroki's voice. "Ah, I see. Thank you for waking me up." I blinked and looked at him as I smiled.

He nodded as he went back to his seat. I sighed and sat up straight, waiting for Homeroom to start as Aizawa-sensei entered the classroom, still feeling sleepy as usual.

We all greeted him good morning, as we received a 'good morning' as well. He sighed and went in front of the class, putting his sleeping bag aside and pulling out a picture from his pocket.

Even though I still haven't seen it, it seems I know what is was already. 'Let's just hope it's not what I think it is.' I sighed.

"Everyone," He started, and soon enough, all attention was on our sensei, "there has been a sighting of a dead body in an alleyway at midnight. A woman was found dead with ripped parts of her body. Her neck, shoulder, and several parts of her arms were bitten."

Gasps filled the room, and soon enough, murmurs of everyone else could be heard. I slightly panicked but didn't dare show it. I did not want to get caught. I'm going to be a hero, and if everyone will just suddenly know about me eating humans, my dream could possibly get destroyed.

Everyone else seemed scared and nervous for their lives whether they'll be eaten and killed as well. And well, I was afraid that everyone would eventually find out the truth about me.

"Quiet down!" Aizawa-sensei's voice could be heard above their noises, making everyone shut up immediately. He sighed again and mumbled something under his breath before continuing.

"This is a new case for everyone, since records of things like this haven't been found." He then showed the picture, and printed there was the body of the woman I had killed and 'half-eaten' at midnight.

"I suggest to everyone to stay home during late hours. Do not go out until further investigation about this has been announced."

Everyone nodded, scared about their lives. It probably wouldn't be a matter of time before everyone knew about this. I let out a shaky sigh, 'Calm down, (Y/N). They won't find out about it. Just stay cool, calm, and collected.'

Well, hopefully they won't. I wouldn't want to be recognized as someone who's a villain.

T I M E  S K I P

By now, school has ended. I was already fixing my things as I heard Uraraka's voice. "(L/N)!" I turned around and saw her walk up to me, her bag strapped on her back.

"What's up, Uraraka?" I asked as I fixed my things once more before slinging my bag on my shoulder. "What do you think about what Aizawa sensei said to us earlier?"

I tensed up, and good thing is that she didn't notice. "I-I'm actually scared, Uraraka." It was true. I was scared for my life. I was scared that everyone would find out. I was scared that they would lock me up because of what I've done. I'm scared that they wouldn't feed me because they had to kill a person.

"I am too, (L/N)!" Uraraka said, her voice somehow shaking. 'Of course you are. But your reason of being scared is different than mine. But we both are.' "But I know we'll be fine, hopefully." She mumbled the last part.

I smiled at her, "I know we will be!" She looked at me, and her eyes somehow lit up, "You really think so?" I nodded, as we started walking outside the school. "Yup! I know we can't predict the future, but I know we're going to be safe because we're strong!"

She grinned, "Yeah!" We both laughed as we reached the school gates. We both saw Iida and Midoriya waiting for us. "Midoriya! Iida! What're you guys doing here?" Iida pushed his glasses up, "We were actually waiting for Uraraka. Us three go home together."

"Ah... I see." I smiled at them, "Well, I'll see you three tomorrow then! Ja ne!~" I waved as I said goodbye. "Goodbye (L/N)! Take care!" We all smiled at each other and went our separate ways.

As I started to walk home, I heard Todoroki's voice call me from behind. "(L/N)." I looked back and smiled at him, "Hey Todoroki. Wanna go home together?" He nodded as he catched up with me.

Silence consumed the both of us, but it wasn't awkward or anything. In fact, I liked it. It was then soon that he decided to break the silence.

"Hey, (L/N)." I hummed in response, letting him know I was listening. "What do you think about what Aizawa said to us earlier?" I stayed quiet for a while before answering.

"I'm afraid of course. It's not normal that you're just suddenly informed that there's a man eating person, you know?" I looked at him through the corner of my eyes, catching him looking at me.

He hummed as well at my response as we continued to walk home. "Ne, Todoroki. Don't worry about it. I know we'll all be safe. All of us are individually strong you know? I know we can't predict the future, but I just know we'll all be fine." I smiled at him.

"Hm... Well, hopefully we are safe." I soon reached my house and waved goodbye. He waved goodbye as well and continued walking towards his house. I went inside and slouched on the couch, thinking back to what had happened today.

I sighed. It was a tiring one. Everyone knew about me. Everyone now knows that there is a man-eating person on the loose. I sighed again, closing my eyes, hoping that eventually, they wouldn't find out.

But I knew deep down that they would. But I'd rather want them to know about it by me telling them rather than knowing about it through other people.

I lied down, covering my eyes with my arm. I wanted to take a rest, this day was hard for me. I let out a shaky breath and calmed myself, soon falling asleep with thoughts clouding my mind.