Chapter 3

Turns out the test was to expel the student in the last place, and when the test was shown, I immediately calmed down.

1. Yaoyorozu Momo
2. (L/N) (Y/N)
3. Todoroki Shouto
4. Bakugo Katsuki

. . . . .

I only cared for the top 5 as I didn't mind looking at the others. "-and the expelling thing was a joke. I did it to make all of you use your quirk to the best of your abilities." I heard Aizawa sensei say, his smirk plastered on his face.

'Huh... I'm going deaf.' I thought, 'Probably the others are too.' I sighed and turned around and bumped into someone accidentally.

"Ah! I'm sorry. I wasn't looking on where I was going." I quickly apologized and bowed.

"It's fine." I raised my head and looked at who the person is, and I was met by a two-toned hair boy with heterochromia eyes.

I stood up straight and smiled, "I'm (L/N) (Y/N), and you are...?" He just scoffed, "I'm not here to make friends." He replied rather coldly.

'Rude...' was the first thing that came to mind, but I ignored it. I don't know what came over me, but right now, I had another goal: to make him my best friend!

"I'm still waiting for your name you know. Or should I just call you my friend?" I blinked and looked up at him. Her narrowed his eyes, "I'm not-" "Your decision~" I smiled. He just sighed, "Todoroki Shouto." I grinned, "Nice to meet you, Shouto-kun~"

He looked at me in slight disbelief because I used his first name even though we just met, "I'd prefer it if you called me by my last name." He scoffed again and turned to leave, "But it's also nice to meet you,
(L/N)-san."

I smiled, looks like I met a new friend.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A couple of days had passed, and I was sitting beside Yaoyorozu, the person who placed first in the test we had yesterday.

I was sitting in the chair doing nothing, when the door was opened, and in came a normal person.

"I am coming through this door, like a normal person!" All might was in the entrance of the classroom, and you could see my classmates that their attention was focused on All Might, with stars in their eyes, figuratively.

He walked towards the front of the class, his famous grin on his face. "Okay, students. Please change into your hero costumes. We'll do something different for today!"

T I M E  S K I P

All of us were in the changing room, and it was lucky for me that I was inside one of the stalls. I didn't want to change in front of the others, I just feel embarrassed changing in front if people I'm not so close with.

A little while later, we were all gathered and everyone seems to be admiring each other's costume. I saw Todoroki with himself and made my way towards him. But when he saw me, he walked away. 'That little-'

But a girl with brown hair and a pinkish costume walked up to me. "Hey, (L/N), right?" I nodded, giving my attention to her. "I really like your costume! Mine's a bit too tight actually. I didn't expect it to be that way actually."

While she was talking, I was having a mini chat with myself in my head, thinking whether I should be nice to her or what. But, well, I decided to be nice for once. After all, there were the ones I would be with for the rest of the year.

"Well, in my opinion. It's nice if you have a tight costume. It'll fit your body perfectly and it won't get in the way, giving you more space to move." I smiled at her. 'Being nice doesn't hurt.'

"Really? Thank you!" She beamed, smiling back. "I don't know about your heels though." I slightly frowned, but she kept her smile, "These heels? Oh, well, it's just that I like them." She giggled, but she sounded a bit embarrassed.

"-And now, I shall pick the teams!" All Might's voice boomed. We all waited, and guess what? I got no partner. 'How amazing.' I sighed, and while everyone was there talking to their partners discussing strategy and all, I was there standing all alone.

"Young (L/N), looks like you have no partner for this." All Might said as he made his way towards me, his usual smile on his face. 'No shit Sherlock.' I wanted to say, but he was the Number One hero, and I had to give my respect.

"Since we've seen how strong you are during the entrance exam, we decided that you'll be doing this alone, and fight a team that loses." I just nodded, agreeing to what he said. 'I'll win this anyways.'

"All right, All Might." I smiled at him. "Very Well." He turned to look at the other students, "EVERYONE WHO STILL DOESN'T HAVE THEIR TURN YET, COME WITH ME. WE SHALL WATCH THE FIRST MATCH GO ON."

We all followed All Might to wherever he was going, while I had my head down, waiting for my turn. 'I can't wait to show them what I'm made of.'