Chapter 7

I grin was plastered on my face, and no matter what I do, I can't seem to "un-smile." I mean, who wouldn't?! We get to wear our hero costume and have a try on saving people!

So here we are, outside in the school grounds with a bus waiting for us. "Everyone please lineup in order!" Iida shouted, doing weird hand movements while he did so.

When it was time to enter the bus, his plan was ruined. The inside of the bus didn't seem to cooperate with his idea.

I giggled to myself as I entered, seating on the far back with Todoroki beside me. As everyone entered the bus, it immediately became filled with everyone's chatter.

I only smiled at how energetic everyone is. I hope it would always be like this, that we'd all still be smiling, even if they would have find out what I really am. I didn't notice I was  already frowning because of that thought, until Todoroki tapped me and questioned, "Are you alright? You're... frowning."

I looked at him and just gave him a smile, "Yup! I was just thinking of something. Don't mind about it, I'm fine." He just stared at me for a while before looking back at the front, muttering a small "Okay."

The both of us were consumed by silence for a while before I decided to talk and start a conversation, "Ne, Todo-kun," He looked at me for a while,as if saying to continue, "Are you free this weekend?" I asked, pursing my lips as I waited for his answer.

He just smiled a little, "Yeah. Why?" I looked outside the window and paused for a while before answering him, "I just thought of us hanging out this weekend. If that's fine with you." I mumbled the last part, thinking that he'd reject the idea of us hanging out.

"That's fine with me..." I looked back at him and saw he was staring right at me. I just gave him a close eyed smile and looked back at the front then to the window.

Time went by normally as we waited to reach our destination. Todoroki and I talked here and there regarding our interests, laughing here and there which seemed to catch the attention of our classmates.

"Ne, minna. Don't you think (L/N) and Todoroki seem close? Hm...?" Kaminari said, wiggling his eyebrows. I sat there speechless, my mouth slightly agape with what he said. Kind of embarrassing on my part to be honest.

"Eh? So what?" I pouted, looking at each one of my classmates, some of them with grins on their faces.

"I call for a new ship!" Uraraka raised her fist in the air, a giant smile on her face. I turned red, I mean, who wouldn't. You've just been shipped with someone, and with your best friend nonetheless.

"Wh-what?! Uraraka!" I looked at her and sent a glare, but it seems they didn't seem to be fazed by it, considering my face was beat red.

"(L/N) is blushing!!!" Mina squealed, the others following. I sat their dumbfounded. I have just been found shipped with Todoroki, my best friend.

I slouched back on my seat as I turned my head to look at him, his innocent face painted with confusion all over. "Shipped...? We're on a bus, not a ship, everyone."

Everyone looked at him as I face palmed, he was too innocent for his own good. I just sighed as I sat properly, as Mina laughed.

"OMG, You're funny Todoroki." She continued laughing along with the others, before piping down and explaining what they mean.

"Please, don't take it literally. By ship, we mean that, we'd like to see the both of you together in the future. Like couples. Yeah, that." Mina just shrugged.

His mouth formed a small 'o,' confirming he just got what she said.

I just sighed and looked outside the window, "I still ship it." I heard Tsuyu say. Everyone agreed with her, the bus being filled with the squeals.

Too. Much. Fangirling.

Or Fanboying if that was even a thing.

Aizawa sensei's voice soon filled the bus and everyone quietted down, "Everyone, shut up and calm down. We're here."

Everyone looked outside the window as we started getting off the bus one by one. A small "wow" escaped my lips, clearly mesmerized by how big the building is.

We all went inside and met the Pro Hero Thirteen.

Looks like our trip here was one heck of a ride, and it seems all of us are going to enjoy our time in here.

But we didn't know what was about to come, and if only we were prepared.