Another One?

Hey Guys!

Since this story is a continuation of another story, I'd also love to write a book of my own!

I already have a couple of stories in mind, and I want to share with them you.

1. HINATA SHOUYO X READER
- Anime: Haikyuu
- Growing up as a violinist, (Y/N) had always loved music. Once she met an orange-haired volleyball player, she had more reason to play the instrument. But dreams and hopes start falling apart when her mother comes back. Will she be able to stay with her friends, or leave and risk to not see them again?

2. TSUKISHIMA KEI X READER
- Anime: Haikyuu
- (Y/N) grew up as a boy by her father's orders. She often cross-dressed and acted as one. As she entered Karasuno, she intended to keep her real self hidden from others, continuing to act as a boy. As she joined the volleyball club, many grew fond of her. But what happens when a certain lamppost start putting the pieces together, figuring out what she really is?

3. LEVI ACKERMAN X READER
- Anime: Attack on Titan
- Living in the Underground ever since a child is harsh, having to experience a hard life from the beginning you were born, and that was what (Y/N) experiences. She grew up void of almost all emotions, with the intent to survive and protect, nothing more. But once the Survey Corps takes interest in her and captures her, who can imagine that she'll also capture a certain captain's heart.

So... I'd like your opinion on which one you'd like to see first!

And regarding this continuation story, I'd also love to hear your comments about it and the changes I did.

See ya!~

BlackHearts🖤