Chapter 4

Teams were fighting.

Fighting to win and impress everyone.

And was I watching? Nah...

I was too busy devising up a plan to kick someone's butt. But hey, don't blame me, I've got a pretty competitive spirit.

Everyone was finally done fighting and it was my turn.

'Yay!~'

"Young Bakugo, since you are so fed up with Young Midoriya beating you, you can go ahead and fight Young (L/N)." All Might said, snapping me out of my daze as I smirked.

'This guy is way too cocky and now that someone beated him, he's so pissed. But wait until he gets another beating.'

We soon went inside the building, me playing as the hero and him as the villain.

I sneaked around the building, trying to make as little noise as possible. I soon found Bakuhoe guarding the weapon.

I observed my surroundings as I chunked off a piece of the wall, managing to make as little noise as possible, as I threw it somewhere, making him turn his attention to where the sound came from.

I got up and went after the weapon, but not before Bakugo went inside the room and started fighting me.

He started to deliver a punch to the left side of my face, as I twisted my body to the right and took a hold of his arm. "Too slow..."

I had a firm grip on his arm as I flipped him over, resulting him in landing on his back. I know I did a good job, but I did NOT want to risk him blowing me away while I'll go and capture the weapon.

So I went and grabbed the tape as I tied him up. When I went to tie up his hands, he became flustered and all, making my job way more easier.

After that, I went to the weapon and touched it, resulting in my victory. I smirked as I freed Bakugo and went back as my classmates congratulated me, but I just ignored them.

While I was passing by, I heard Midoriya mutter something about, "I didn't know Kacchan was weak to girls." Now that made me blush, a bit though.

I already changed and as I got ready to go home, I spotted a familiar person, a friend to be exact.

"HEY, TODOROKI!" I yelled as I ran towards him, startling him. I smiled.

"Are you stalking me?" He asked as he started walking again, me following behind him. "Pfft, no. I just happen to go to the same direction as you."

*Growl*

'Oh no.'

"At lunch, you're supposed to eat you know." He looked and narrowed his eyes at me. I turned my head away in embarrassment, "Heh, I know. But don't worry, I'll eat when I get home."

'Could it be that he's worried about me?' I thought as I started to blush, shaking my head to let go of the thought.

T I M E S K I P

As I got home, I threw my bag into the couch and went to the fridge, opening it as I hoped there was still food.

But to my dismay, there was none.

'No no no no no no! Not now!'

But well, I had no choice. I can't go starve myself. I sighed as I waited for midnight.

T I M E S K I P

I was dressed in all black with my mask as I went out of my house, running as far away as possible making sure that I wasn't seen.

I waited in an alleyway as a woman passed by. I quickly grabbed her and covered her mouth, biting her shoulder as I did so.

She screamed in pain but it was muffled. As I was to bite into her again, a scream of a child was heard.

"MOMMY!" He had tears in his eyes, and the look of terror could be heard as he called for her mother.

By now, I was debating to myself whether I should also grab and eat him, but before I could decide, he was already off and running. My eyes widened.

Good thing the mother was already dead as I dropped her to the ground and decided to run after him when I saw a hero nearby.

'Shit!'

I quickly ran back home, forgetting the body for awhile. Once I reached my home, I started panicking as I removed the mask.

'I left a half-eaten body in the alleyway. Now the heroes are going to know that there is some loose cannibal in here!'

'And to make matters worse, I let that kid go! He's probably going to tell the heroes.'

'But good thing it was dark. He probably only saw a silhouette.'

I feel like having a trauma, but I know it probably won't happen since this happened before. But I training to be a hero now!

I tried calming myself as I went for a quick shower in the middle of the night. Once I was done, I went to bed and fell asleep, hoping for the best the next day.