Chapter 2

BEEP!   BEEP!   BEEP!   BEE--

I groaned as I sat up, rubbing away the sleep from my eyes as I slammed shut the alarm clock, "Shut up..." I looked at the time, and saw it was still early. I sighed and made my way out of the room towards the living room.

I plopped down on the couch, slouching. "I don't wanna go to school today~" I was so excited to go to Yuuei during the entrance exam, but well, laziness struck me hard.

I stared at the ceiling for who knows how long, and looked at the time. 20 minutes have passed. I let that sink in for a while.

20 minutes....

          20 minutes....

                    20 minutes....

"I'm going to be late for class!" I stood up and quickly made my way to the bathroom, taking a bath as fast as I can and wore my uniform as I looked in the mirror as if I was in a daze.

'My uniform is probably going to be ripped if I use my kagune.' I sighed and figured that I shouldn't be worrying about it right now. I quickly dashed out of the house with my things and locked the door, sprinting towards Yuuei as fast as I can.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I opened the door to my class, "I'm sorry I'm-" There was no one in there, completely empty of any students and teachers, "...late." I sighed. I pursed my lips as I noticed my classmates outside the window with our sensei. "Oh..." I placed my bag in one of the desks that doesn't seem to be occupied yet and sprinted outside.

Once I reached the grounds, everyone's eyes were on me, and I immediately had a blank look on my face, "What?" They all blinked, as I heard a sigh not too far from where I was standing. "So you're the missing student." I tilted my head in confusion, "Go change. The other uniform is in the changing room."

I just nodded and went to change, and made my way back once I was done. "By the way," I heard our sensei speak and looked at him, noticing he was addressing me, "Why are you late?" I sighed then shrugged, "Mm... I didn't want to come."

The others looked at me in disbelief as if I was insane. "What?" I raised a brow at them but they looked away. Soon enough, our sensei spoke up, "Okay, we are doing the test you did back in school, but you are now using your quirk."

Bakugo went inside the circle and threw the ball, screaming "Die!" while he's at it. 'Looks like he got some mental problems.' I thought, pursing my lips.

Each one of them took turns throwing the ball, and when they all realized that I still haven't done it, I slightly panicked. 'Do I show them my quirk?!'

'What if they freak out?!'

'What if they suddenly attack me?!'

'What if they consider me a monster?!'

'What if-'

No, I can't think this way. No more what if's. Probably, I could just throw the ball normally. My quirk has its benefits after all. I sighed and reached for a ball and went inside the circle. I threw the ball as hard as I can, and it reached "659.8 meters." 'Not bad I guess.'

"So, (L/N)," I heard Aizawa sensei, "What exactly is your quirk?" I pursed my lips and slightly panicked inside, 'Do I tell them?' I soon decided to just tell them later on.

"Oh.... It's super strength." I replied with a slight smile to make it more believable. "Then why wasn't I able to erase it?" Our sensei raised a brow, questioning me.

"Hm... It's like the girl who's invisible. Can't be erased." I shrugged, good thing I was able to think fast. He sighed, "Alright. On with the test then."