Present day

Trays pov
Ykwtgo! I'm back n better better than how ya nigga left ya.. I'm 18 now and yk ya boy fresher than a mf! I'm in dis lil group n we like the hot boys in da school. It's me, prime, and dc! We all 18 and SENIORS! I've been living in Houston since I was about 5 or 6 1 of them but I'm older now. I remember my old bsf Airi but I haven talked to her since I moved really. Ole well the first day of the last nine weeks is in 2 days n these last nine weeks parties finna be lit!

Julie- tray bring ya ass here!
Tray- yes mom!
Julie- are you going to your dads house? Because he swear you said you where gonna live with him.
Tray- now mama ever since the divorce yk I don't like being with him! So tell him I'm your words "hell no" thx mama love ya.
Julie- hold on I got to tell you something.
Tray- yea what's poppin
Julie- boyy, um remember your old bsf?
Tray- duhh Airi cake?
Julie- yea, her and her mom is going to come live with us.
Tray- wait what! Why?
Julie- because ms Janay got a new job and she want to make sure she likes this place before she make a permanent residence.
Tray- Okay dats kool as long as I don't share no rooms.
Julie- boy you and me both got two whole floors to ourselves. You got upstairs with a room available and I got a room available down here. Trust me we got room. And make sure you be here in a hr because that's when they arrive
Tray- wow mom, okay then that's fine.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS! I haven't seen this girl in years n bye hoe it sounds she grew up. I still got the necklace she gave me n all. It's kinda going to be weird living in a house with her. Ole well ain't like I'm tryna fuck her.

Airis pov
I can't believe I gotta go to Houston and then live with Tray! I haven't seen this boy in idk how long! That used to be my bsf! Like I still have the bracelet our moms bout us! It's crazy that I have to live with a guy that I barely know anymore. It's cool tho it's not like I'm tryna fuck him or nun. Hopefully these lil 10 weeks go by fast.

Julie- omg Airi you've grown to be a beautiful young lady! Omg I've missed you honey munch!
Airi- I've missed you too ms.juju !
Janay- "dis bestie finna show out wit her bestie"
Julie- " n f them skanks cuz we da besties" ahh bestie omg I've missed you the calls don't be enough!
Janay- da jj's back n better baby! Omg I've missed you! Where tray?
Julie- idk... I told him to be here but yk these seniors got parties and all type of stuff!
Airi- hey can I use the bathroom?
Julie- girl this yo house now! But it's the first door on the right down the hall down there.
Airi- thx

Trays pov
Ouu shit I over did it! I was out looking for sum new shoes and let the time slip bye! I was supposed to be there two hours ago! Ole well they'll be alright. When I pulled up i seen a car so in my head I knew my mama was finna flash but luckily there here so she can't kill me. I open the door and saw a chocolate goddes in the kitchen. I was like damn who shawty is?

Janay- aww tray bear look how you've grown young man!
Tray- hey mama J!
Janay- hey baby come give me a hug o I've missed you!
Tray- I missed you too!
Janay- Airi look who here!

Airis pov
When my mama called me to look I turned and saw a fine brown skin curly hair king! Omg he was fine I ain't know who dat was! He was amazing he was sending chill in my body!

Tray- wassup Airi cake.
Airi- wassup tray bear.

They hugged each other smelling and feeling the new body.

Airi- soo you deen grown up huh?
Tray- I should be asking you! Look at you! You got cake for real na!
Airi- boy shut up!

I saw tray looking at me when I turned around to go throw my juice away. I turned around n he gon hurry up n turn his head.

Airi- boy I saw you looking at dis chocolate.
Tray- well let me get a piece then.
Airi- boiii, shut up and show me my room.
Tray- I'm finna show Airi her room okay?
Juju- Ight y'all bet not like each other.
Tray- na she ain't big balling.
Airi- boy shut up!

Tray- dis yo room right here it's right on side my room and the bathroom is right on side my room on the other side of the hallway okay?
Airi- yea I got it but you wanna come chill with me so I can unpack?
Tray- sure, why not? *mumbles* damn she fine.
Airi- what you said?
Tray- hm Ian said nun?
Airi- wateva....

Tray- so you gotta boyfriend or sum?
Airi- no the last boyfriend I had was the same boy dat I lost my virginity too.
Tray- damn, was he good?
Airi- Jesus DONT get me started!
Tray- mhmm dat nigga ain't got
shit on me!
Airi- boy u couldn't even handle all of this.
Tray- u better stop I swea..
Airi- or what what you gon do.
Tray- Ight bet I got sum for yo ass!
Airi- mhm we gon see
Julie- y'all we be right back we going to go get drinks to catch up.
Both- okay!
Janay- DONT do nothing dats gon get y'all kilt!
*closes door*
Tray- na you still wanna talk shit?
Airi- huh what you talking bout?