Stay

Janay- Airi answer me God damn it!
Tray- why y'all think she pregnant? Ain't she having "female problems" soo i don't get it?
Airi- tray... it's time!
Julie- tray? What the hell is she talking about?!
Airi and tray sit in silence staring in each others eyes. Thinking if they should say it or make something up. Janay broke the silence with her cry.

Janay- Airi I just want the truth. Tray just tell us the truth.
Airi- mama.. I'm pregnant.
Tray- and it's my baby.
Julie- DAMN IT!
Janay- how the hell did this happen?!
Tray- we gonna be late can we talk about this later please?!
Julie- lower yo damn voice! And airi it's nothing to cry about!
Tray- mane we gon! Come on Airi!

Tray and airi storm out the house and gets in the car. Tray opened Airi door and let her get in the car. When tray got in the car he screamed and punched the steering wheel. He shouted "I can't do this shit!" Airi stared and let tears fall from her eyes. She then stems eyed to cry as tray pulled off. Tray then looked at her crying and held her hand while driving saying "it's okay. Don't stress okay."  Airi whipper her face and looked at tray with a smile. Tray looked back and smiled back.
*at school*
Airi- are we gonna tell our friends?
Tray- yea we can it's up too you?
Airi- well lets do it. 1 at a time tho.
Tray- I wanna start with dc crazy ass.
Airi- great idea!
Tray- yo dc!
Dc- what you want pretzel stick?!
Airi- well damn we wanna tell you sum? Yk it's my birthday right?
Dc- ooo Yeaa gurl I knew...
tray- lies! But Airi tell em.
Airi- o tell em I'm pregnant Ook.
Dc- WHAT! Wheezy tf outta here! Y'all mfs lying!
Tray- Okay, we lying his stare at her stomach bruh.
Airi- you acting like I'm huge it's just like a lil toosh.
Dc- Oo her stomach is a lil rounder. Mhmm bills putting in work?!
Tray- Yaddig!
Airi- shut the hell up but don't tell nobody! I don't want everyone to know! Just us friends okay?! N let us tell prime and Kianna plz n thank you.
Dc- ughh can I at least be there when y'all tell em?!
Tray- sure why not mosquito.
Dc- FUCK YOU!
Everyone laughs.

It's lunch time and tray and airi go get something to eat from down the street and comes back to school to see the gang at the table.
Primetime- bring y'all ass over here!
Kianna- happy birthday!
Airi- aww thank you!
Tray- yo Airi gotta tell y'all something.
Primetime- what?
Kianna- yea what Airi?
Tray- gurl tell them ole crazy ass.
Airi- o tell them I'm pregnant okay.
Kianna- YOU WHAT! Imma be a aunty bx!
Airi- shhh!
Primetime- son y'all lying!
Tray- okay guess I'm the only one that notices something different about her?
Kianna- aww her stomach trying to get round... imma teetee!
Primetime- BILLS PUTTING IT DOWN!
Tray- yadiggg!
The day goes by and it was time to go home. There day at school was great. They started to look down when they realized what they had to go home and deal with. They both knew that there love was forbidden in that house.

Airi- bae I'm scared....
tray- bae it's nothing to be scared off like your mama said at the hospital where grown! Wtf they gon do?
Airi- your right but promise me whatever your gonna stay with me.
Tray- you know that. I ain't going no where you stuck with me forever.
Airi- good because I'm in love with you and I don't think I'm going to make it without you baby.
Tray- mhm I love you bruh *kisses airi*

They start drive to the house. Tray and airi was staring at the road just thinking about life. They pulled up at the house to see that both of their parents was there. They kissed before getting out of the car. And said to each other " i love you always" . They get out the car and walk to the door. Tray unlocked the door and they walked in. Julie and Janay was sitting at the dinner table.
Janay- y'all come sit down.
*they sit down right next to each other*
Julie- it's too late to try to separate you too. But we decided that we'll give you enough money and supplies to move out. 
Tray- so you kicking us out?
Janay- no where just not bake to let y'all live here with a child on the way.
Airi- mama... are you serious? Why?
Janay- she just told you...
tray- ok where the money we'll be gone by tomorrow.
Julie- here, and tray call ya daddy.
Tray- nope.
Airi- bae come on start packing.
Janay- *cries* I'm sorry.
Julie- y'all gotta go.
Tray- Yk what mama, my daddy would accept me even if it was wrong. It's kinda fucked up cuz I turned my back on him for you.
Julie- ...... well. I don't ask you too.
Airi- you are so lame for that. How can you not accept who your son is in love with?!
Julie- because! I promised his father I would not let him fall in love with nobody for he could not feel the pain we felt and I fucked up!
Airi- it's not your choice.

Tray and airi start to pack there clothes and look for apartments. They found two options.
Option A

Option b

They decided to pick the second one because it had more space

They decided to pick the second one because it had more space. They continued to pack with the music playing. Airi started to cry out of no where.
Tray- babe what's wrong?
Airi- I want a donut!
Tray- I'll get you a donut baby calm down.
Airi- hmm I gotta pee move!
Tray- Lord please help me she crazier then usual!
Airi- I heard to mf! I'm not crazy just a lil hyper!
Tray- whatever you say baby.
Airi- leave me alone!
*tray phone ring*
Airi- baby your phone ringing.
Tray- who is it?
Airi- it says your dad.

To be continued.....