Close friends?

Airis pov
I can't believe that happened last night! I woke up looking at my chest and seen tray. I knew what happened but I thought I was having a wet dream... dats bad now that I think about it. It was the best  bruhh like I can't even explain. I just hope nothings weird yk? Hopefully we can keep dis on the low. But I kinda wanna be in a relationship but how when I parents would kill us in our sleep!

Tray- ba- Airi? U up?
Airi- yea, n what u was finna say?
Tray- I was finna say bae but we not in a relationship so wth?
Airi- yhu can call me that just don't get to attached to it because of our parents.
Tray- you right. You wanna go get something to eat?
Airi- yea dats nice let me go out some chill clothes and let me take a shower.
Tray- Ight bet I'll take one when we get back.

Airi takes a shower and tray waits on her thinking about what happened last night. He was then scrolling down his timeline n seen a video of Airi twerking on him.

Trays pov
Bruh when I saw dat video all I could do was smile. It's like she was the female version of me! I was in love already and she didn't even know! I just can't wait to tell her how I feel I'm just scared.

Airi- bae I'm ready.
Tray- Ight cool come on.

*in the car* 
Tray- what you want to eat ma?
Airi- I want sum pancakes or sum like ouu Ik I-Hop!
Tray- you must really want I-*tray cut of by his cell phone ringing*

Tray- yoo?
Dc- I ses you gotta shawty..
Tray- you is on speaker night n idk bruhh....
dc- come on tray Ian seen you happy since l- *cut off by tray hanging up*

Tray- dat nigga really blows me!
Airi- you okay?
Tray- no.....
Airi- wanna talk?
Tray- na I'll be okay...

Airis pov
Wateva his friend dc was finna say made him very very mad. I never seen this side of him before. I knew it was something he didn't want me to know and something he hates. I just couldn't stop thinking about how sore my legs was lol! But it's kinda crazy how I just fell in love with this man! He's like a male version a me. Even a better version. As Ik he doesn't even hide things from me. At least I hope not!

Airi- babe would you hide anything from me?
Tray- no... why you asked dat?
Airi- because of what just happened with dc.
Tray- Okay... dc was finna y'all about my ex n I really don't wanna talk about her because she just yk bad.....
(To be continued)