Past pt 1

*flash back*
Trays pov
When I got to Lai house to surprise her I heard moaning and bed movement. At first I was concerned. I had saw a new car outside but I thought her dad was there or sum. Turns out when I walked upstairs the door was open and she was cheating on me! I was heart broken because that was my first love and she's the reason I give no girl my heart nor trust. The bad thing about it was she didn't even see me standing there till I told her I guess I'll take my promise ring with me. As soon as I told her that her response was
Lai- bae it's a mistake plz!
Tray- na I see who you love. Shit I guess it was never me.
Lai- no! That's not true!
Random nigga- mane who dis?
Tray- the nigga dats finna kick yo ass if yhu don't go.
Lai- baby plz! Don't do this yk you gon miss me.
Tray- yea you right imma miss you not dis bx in front of me. *leaves in anger*

* fast forward to today*

Airi- Okay babe I picked up the food you ready?
Tray- yea and when we get home imma show you something okay?
Airi- sure.. but baby are you okay because your eyes watery.
Tray- thinking about my pass. That's all.

Airis pov
I wanna know what tray has to show me. But in that same sentence he looked at me and his eyes was watery as heck. You could tell he wanted to cry was just acting strong in front of me. It kind of hurt me because I just wanted to hold him in my arms. It's kinda crazy but I am now in love with him. I wouldn't let a fly harm him. He will always be my baby. So I need to find out what the hell is making him feel like this.

*at home done eating*
Tray- wait right here...
Airi- kiss me for you go?
*kiss*
Tray- Okay so this is a ring I got for my first love which is my ex. So yk how dc said I haven't been happy since her?
Airi- yea?
Tray- well I caught her cheating the day I was bringing her this. She broke me apart because I put all my love in trust in her. Mind you that was around the time my mom caught my dad cheating. So I was going thru a lot and I caught her having sex with a random dude.
Airi- tray I-*cut off by tray*
Tray- no Airi let me finish... I told you this because I felt as you understood me and you should know the full truth and not think I'm hiding anything from you. Okay?
Airi- I love you bruh! *cries* *hug tray*
Tray- I love you too.

Airi and tray let the rest of the day past by cuddling and spending quality time together. They fell in love so fast! A love that could not be broken. School started in 1 more day and they didn't know if they where going in to school in too a couple or just best friends? They didn't know. That whole day was like a fairytale.

*next day*

Airi- bae?
Tray-hmm*morning voice*
Airi- I be right back I'm finna run to s the store.
Tray- okay love yhu *kiss*

Airis pov
I wasn't going nowhere but to my room and find something. I wanted to show tray I still had the bracelet he gave me when we was young. It didn't matter if he had his or not. I would still love him either way it go. I just wanna show him I never forgot and it was always someone who loved you.

Airi- bae wake up I gotta suprise..
tray- mhmm what it is?
Airi- close ya eyes....
tray- Okay
Airi- here...
tray- bae I-
Airi- it's okay if you don't have yours at least you remember it and I just want you to know I ain't forget about you.
Tray- Airi turn around.
Airi- why?
Tray- turn yo ass around!
Airi- ughh fine!

Trays pov
When I saw dat bracelet I wanted to kiss her but I had to show her she wasn't the only one. I had my necklace still and I was going to put it on her for she can see who ain't forget either.

Tray- Ight turn around....
Airi- baby! You kept it!
Tray- yea you thought I lost it hell no!
Airi- I love you!
Tray- I always loved you!

They hugged and kissed and got ready for school the next day. Tray had took Airi to the school to show her around and to pick up her schedule. They had every class together except 2 of them. He was so excited for her. She couldn't do anything but blush.

Airi- omg you more excited than me!
Tray- cuz now I won't be so bored! And now I can kiss on yhu all the time more...
Airi- boy wateva!
Tray- come on let's go home.
Airi- Okay
Tray- you - *cut off by phone*
Tray- babe who calling?
Airi- my ex......

(To be continued)
YALL ASS STILL ON MFN PUNISHMENT! 
The only reason y'all got this chapter was because I promised it to trinity! But thx for almost 1k in 2 days when I hit 2k y'all would start to get 3,000 word chapters! This chapter was 917 words total!