Accidents

Play the song now. And keep playing it till you done🤣.

Unknown- someone call 911! Hurry!

Rain started to pour out of no where . The police arrived at the scene in everyone just stopped and shocked. When an unknown person said help them please everyone tried fast to help them even faster. The scene was terrible.

The car

Both Airi and tray where unresponsive

Both Airi and tray where unresponsive. They got both tray and airi and rushed them to the hospital very fast. Janay was still at the hospital just waiting in the area for Julie to come out of surgery.

Janays Pov
I was sitting down in the waiting area for the intensive care unit. It had just started raining very hard and then I heard people shouting "clear the way" "two rooms stat". Out of curiosity I looked down the hall and saw tray on the stretcher with blood everywhere and his body didn't look the same what so ever. I just got blurred by tears because he was like my son too. An with everything us as a family been thru I'll never leave his side right or wrong. I ran up to the stretcher and a male nurse said mam please wait. I took a step back and held my face in my hands. I got up and turned and started to walk back to waiting area before I heard shouting agin. I turned around quickly to see what happen agin. I then saw my daughter on a stretcher and the only reason i knew it was her because she had on trays bracelet. I ran and screamed "my baby! No not my baby!" She didn't look like my baby and I couldn't even tell if she had the baby still! I couldn't loose my baby. The nurses tried to push me away and all I could hear was them saying "clear" "we're loosing him" "we're loosing her" when I heard one of the nurses say "she's not gonna make it" I broke down. I prayed and I asked God to take me, DONT let my baby go this soon. She just graduated, she's an angel that needs to stay on earth to battle the demons. Please don't let these demons take my baby and my man baby ways from me please.
Time went by and Julie had got out of surgery and was in recovery. She was fine and would be fine. I still hadn't heard anything from the nurses about tray neither Airi. I don't know even if my grandchild is alive. I don't even care about life right now just my kids! If I would have made Julie let them stay at home this would not have happen to none of them. What the actual fuck.

Doctor- family of Tracy Billingsley.
Janay- um that's me. Is he ok?
Doctor- unfortunately he lost a huge amount of blood but he is in recovery. He broke his leg, a broken rib, and one of his blood vessels in his leg. He should be fine but it's gonna be sum time before he heals and leaves the hospital. He won't be fully back to recovery till a month or too. His injuries aren't bad it's just he lost a huge amount of blood.
Janay- am I allowed to see him?
Doctor- Yes, but he may not have a full attention span on you because we haven't checked for memory lost. So he may not remember what happened or even probably you.
Janay- Okay thank you.

Janay walks in the room and sees machines hooked up to tray and blood stains on his face.

Janay- *whispers* omg. Tray?
Tray- janay? Where's Airi? What's going on? *cries*
Janay- hey hey it's ok. You got in a car accident baby.
Tray- huh? Where's Airi! My baby?!
Janay- tray calm down. Please baby.
Tray- *cries* tell me she's okay.
Janay- I wish I could but I don't know. I love you okay I'm finna go check on your mother okay.
Tray- okay. Please come back and tell me and don't leave me.
Janay- Ian going no where for a long time.

Janay went and sat down back in the waiting room to think and cry. She didn't want tray to see for he wouldn't stress.

Doctor- family of Airionna Lynch.
Janay- yes yes that's me.
Doctor- your daughter mam, is a fighter. She lost a lot of blood. But she only broke a arm.
Janay- omg thank you.
Doctor- but mam, I'm sorry to say her unborn child did not make it. If it wasn't for the baby she may have not made it honestly.
Janay- ok. Thank you sir. May I see her now tho?
Doctor- yea but she may have memory loss. An we would like you to tell her about her baby. It's better coming from a family member than us.
Janay- yes that's fine.

Janay walks to Airis room which is right on side of trays room.

Janay- hey baby.
Airi- mama?
Janay- yes baby it's mama. How you feel.
Airi- my stomach hurt bad and it's hard for me to move a lil.
Janay- baby I have to tell you something.
Airi- ok.
Janay- baby, *tear falls down her face* the baby did not make it. If the baby lived it would have kilt you.
Airi- no mama *sobs and cries* not my baby mama! No no! Where tray did tray make it! No mama no! Why!
Janay- I'm sorry baby*hugs airi*
Airi- nooo. Nooo. *screamed* not my baby!

Trays pov
My memory's kinda blurry. An it's hard for me to move my leg. Other than that I'm kinda good. I just hope my Airi and my baby is okay. I can't wait to see them both. I don't like this hospital already. When I was finna try and get up too use the bathroom I heard familiar Cry's. I hit my button and asked the nurse to let me get up. She brought me some crunches. It was hard getting up. But when I got up I was back to moving. When I finally started moving. I heard a familiar scream from next door said "my baby". I knew that had to be Airi. I got opened the door and walked over there. It was Airi.

Tray- babe what's wrong?
Airi- baby. Thank God you okay.
Tray- yea I'm fine. Cripple but fine. Why you screaming what's wrong?

I walked over by her on side the bed and sat on the edge of the end of the bed.

Airi- baby, *cries* the baby's dead.
Tray- what? The baby's what? *cries*
Airi-  she's gone Tray. She's not here anymore.
Janay- imma leave and give y'all some alone time.
Tray- you know Airi, I don't know if I can keep doing this. I don't know if I wanna live a life where everything I love gets token away from me or it's forbidden. You are the only thing left. An you where almost taken. My baby's dead. I couldn't even hold her. I couldn't even do skin to skin and she's gone. No. I can to this.
Airi- babe, calm down where are you going?!
Tray- Airi I Love you.
Airi- Tray bring yo cripple ass back here!

Tray walked out the room and went back to his room. A hr went by.

Nurse- *screams* SOMEBODY HELP!

(To be continued)

1220.