Baby

*4 months after*
Tray and airi have been loving peaceful since the move. The baby I healthy and from what they can tell very calm. Airi haven't felt the baby move or kick yet. There still going to school and living life. Prime and Kianna are still a thing and dc is still retarted. Prime and Kianna is in charge of Their gender reveal.

Airi- Kiki just tell me da damn gender!
Kianna- nope 🤣 yo pregnant ass gon wait😊
Airi- fuck you, but can you go get me a donut please?!
Kianna- wow, cuss me out and want something. How the hell does tray deal with you?!
Airi- see what it's dis cat that got him here!
Kianna- bxxx I am not about to play with you right now!
Tray- yooo what it do sus! Hey bae (kiss Airi)
Kianna- yo gf is fucking crazy
Airi- correction! I'm pregnant not crazy!
Tray- yea Kiki she not crazy🙄 she just pregnant.
Airi- fuck y'all!
Tray- Ight say less come on.
Kianna- y'all just nasty!
Primetime- Ik yo ass ain't talking. You literally told me if we didn't fuck yesterday u was leaving🤣
Kianna- shut the fuck up boy.
Airi- haha now who's crazy bx?
Tray- bae u still the craziest in here.
Airi- mhm for real? I got sum for yo ass.
Primetime- o shit?
Tray- shut yo ass up , so the gender reveal tomorrow right?
Kianna- yes it sure is y'all ready?!
Airi- ouu Lord please let it be a boy!
Tray- right! TEAM BOY OVA HERE!
Primetime- damn usually y'all wouldn't want the same gender.
Tray- we a different breed young man!
Kianna- aww but tomorrow it start @ 2:45 and we realest the gender at 4:00 and it'll end at 4:50
Airi- seems perfect to me.
Tray- babe I ready to go home?
Airi- yea I need a nap.
Tray- always fucking sleepy.
Airi- ouu I got to pee!
Tray- dat too damn!
*everybody laughs*

At home

Airi- did you see if our moms was coming?
Tray- I called my mom she didn't answer and your mom said she'll see. But Ik my dad coming.
Airi- o dats good then.
Tray- I can't believe we really having a baby!
Airi- ouu I can cuz this mf be having my back doing happy feet!
Tray- Welps, can't wait to see what they is! I just really can't wait.
Airi- me either baby.
Tray- you want some ice cream?
Airi- ouu yea and get me a donut too!
Tray- yes mam!

Tray got Airi her ice cream and her donut. They continued there night and went to sleep. They woke up and showered. They started to get ready for the gender reveal.

Airi
Outfit

Tray Outfits

Tray
Outfits

Kianna- aww y'all look so cute! Primetime- okay brother with the drip! Tray-  a couple dat drip together stick together

Primetime- okay brother with the drip!
Tray-  a couple dat drip together stick together.
Airi- thx friend!

Time was going by and everyone was enjoying there time at the reveal. It was time to now find out the gender.

Kianna- okay everyone gather around.
So on the count of three everybody turn pull the string. Airi and tray y'all pop the ballon on the count of three as well. Y'all ready.

Everybody
1
2
3

Awwww! Omg!
Tray- omg bae!!
Airi- *cries* baee we gotta girl! It's a girl bae!
Tray- ikkk! Aww baby don't cry!
Kianna- I gotta niece!
Primetime- niece gon be slaying!
They carried on and enjoyed the rest of the gender reveal.

*@ home*

Airi- that was nice. Prime and Kianna really threw it well.
Tray- yea that was nice. I'm just so happy we graduated , we together, and I got a beautiful baby girl on da way *rubbing Airis stomach*
Airi- I can't wait to feel her move bruh!
Tray- she must be stubborn like her mother!
Airi- did I ask you nigga?
Tray- wow!
Airi- shut up! But after the baby drop do you wanna start YouTube?
Tray- ion know because people always accuse those YouTubers of things that has nothing to do with us yk?
Airi- Ik but do you know how much bank will come in?!
Tray- well see what the future hold for us.
Airi- mhmm Ik what I need in my future right now....
Tray- please explain ma?
Airi- I need a algebra teacher because I forgot what 1+1 equals.
Tray- well let me t- *tray phone dings*

He looks at his phone in shock and looks in the air with no response.

Airi- bae? Hello? Tray? Tracy? BABE!
What's wrong!

Airis pov
While tray was in shock staring into air I picked up his phone and looked and saw a message. I looked down and read "I found your mom in her room. I'm sorry tray but she's unresponsive. Call me ASAP. Or meet me @ the hospital.-janay." I took a step back and looked at tray with tears running down his face. Before I could say anything , tray started screaming "why!" "This is my fault" "no" "not my mama" I couldn't even move because I never seen him get this mad. I've never seen his eyes so red and him breath as hard as he was. I've never seen this person in front of me going crazy. My tray never did this.

Airi- tray please calm down.
Tray- noo noo *sobbing* why did you let me leave her?! This is my fault for falling in love she told me! She told me to not do it! You... *sobs and cries in Airis arm*
Airi- tray you did nothing wrong. Please calm down.
Tray- but but but *keeps stuttering* I can't live if I don't have my mother. She did a lot of stuff. She hurt me but a mothers love can never be replaced! Airi I need my m-a-ma.
Airi- lets go see her. Come on.

Airi and tray get up and airi gets tray to move. Airi walked tray to the car while he rubbed her stomach. Tray finally gets in the car and airi drives because she wants to make sure he calms down before walking in the hospital.

They get to the hospital and walk in. When walking in they see Janay talking to the doctor. As they approached they heard the doctor saying "she is most likely not gonna make it"

Tray- WHAT! Wym she's not gonna make it?
Janay- tray calm down.
Tray- WHERES MY MAMA!
Airi- baby calm down.
Tray- Airi she's go- *tray cries and falls to the ground*
Janay- can we go see her mam?
Doctor- yes mam.

They get tray to get up and walk him to the room.

Trays pov
When we walked in I saw my mother with tubes down her throat. I've never could have thought that my crazy ass mama would turn out like this. I've never thought I'll be mother less. It's all my fault.

Tray- mama, I'm sorry. When I left, I didn't think. Falling in love wasn't bad. Falling in love was great and I don't regret it. Having my child I don't regret. The only thing I regret is not talking to you and telling you how much you meant to me. I regret not letting you see me walk across the stage. I regret not coming to see you. I regret not loving you as strong as you loved me. Mama, I love you more than I love my life. Please don't leave me mama. I can't live if I know you're gone. I can't live *sobs* I can't.

Doctor- I'm sorry to cut y'all time but where finna take her in operation and visiting hours are gonna be over in 15 minutes.
Janay- Okay thank you.

Tray kisses his mother and walks out. They get in the car and head back home. Tray cries silently in the car.

Airi- babe I love you and I promise it's gonna be okay.
Tray- babe i- *boom*

Unknown- omggg she's pregnant! Call 911!!

(To be continued)

1131

Hey you guys sorry for the longest update in America i be back for spring break😓.