Past

Chris-na don't run bitch.
Tray-Chris just go don't you see what you did already?! You caused pain not only to me but her just stop!
Chris- you my blood and I almost killed you over dat bitch! Fuck dat she gotta go!
Airi- okay I'll leave him I'll go okay just put the gun down.
Tray- Chris put the GUN DOWN!
Chris- na I see y'all in love so I guess I'll leave.

Chris brings the gun up to his head and everyone screams no and he pulls the trigger. It was life there but gone. The nurses rushed passed tray and Airi while they where froze.

Trays pov
I didn't know if I was happy or if I was gonna crash out. I never felt this type of way before a day in my life. Like dat was my blood cousin! My use ta be role dog. Fuck da bs all da pain he caused was fucked up but dat was my mfn cousin bruh. Dats fucked up and the fact he killed his self ova us fucks wit my mind. I couldn't look at Airi. I knew she wanted me there at the moment but I couldn't look at her. I just walked off. I needed ta breath it was too much in one day. Like y'all just don't understand.

Airi pov
I felt relief and pain at once. I knew that I wasn't in danger anymore. I knew I wasn't gonna feel pain. But the side dat was in love with him was hurt. I was in love with him and I knew why he abused me. He started taking drugs and I didn't stop him cuz I started him. I feel like it's my fault. But I know he could have stopped just like me. But if he took his life I feel like I can take mine. I just wanna have this baby and then I'm gone . I'm not telling tray shit. I know I gotta few mo months left. N I'll be gone . I knew tray was outside cooling off so I walked out there ta see him with his head down on the ground . I knew he was hurt more than I could ever be.

Airi- babe?
Tray- *wipes his eyes* yea.
Airi- he's gone. We won't be hurt no more.
Tray- yea but I still loved him thru rights and wrongs.
Airi- yea me too. But hey let's think about the baby. We got so much ta plan. We got a few more months you know.
Tray- yea let's go home.
Airi- wait which house?
Tray- idm.
Airi- yours because mines is a hot mess.
Tray- ight lets go.

Months later.............

Tray- Airi!
Airi- yea!
Tray- where is lailianas bottle top?!
Airi- in the sink!
Tray- found it!
Airi- I'm finna go I'll be back.
Tray- all right get laliana sum milk.
Airi- alright .

*4 hrs later*

Knock on the door. Tray grabs laliana and go to the door.

Trays pov
So when I was playing with laliana I heard a hard knock at the door. I grabbed her and saw a police standing at the door thru the glass. I opened the door.

Tray- hey.
Officer- exscuse me are you Tracy?
Tray- yea wassup?
Officer- I'm sorry to inform you that your girlfriend was found dead in a car.
Tray- what?!
Officer- sir where here to take you to identify the body and can you contact her parents please.
Tray- yea sure

Trays pov
I didn't wanna cry in front of laliana so I tried to stay strong. I contacted Airi's mom. She met us at the place. When we walked in the door I felt bad energy and I was holding lalaiana. I walked through the door and they pulled back the white bad. It was Airi. I just froze and cried silently. Janay screamed and layed on airis chest and cried. I just stared at her body like why would she do this. While Janay was saying her final goodbyes I asked the police what happened. He said they found airis body in the car. She apparently killed herself with a gun. I just didn't know why. I just was ready to go home.

When I walked through the door I felt Airi. I cried so hard. Laliana was with Janay so I could finally could let go. I just cried so bad. I walked upstairs to our room. I went and looked in her dresser and saw a note. It said this.

"So I guess I did it. I'm sorry tray. I'm sorry lalaiana. I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry Julie. I'm sorry prime. I'm sorry kianna. I'm sorry dc. I caused all you pain. Kianna, you have always been my girl and I'm sorry that I just left and stopped talking to you. It was because I was scared of you betraying my trust and I didn't want you to be so in love with prime with what he was doing. But I realllyy love you. Dc, na nigga you know I love you. Thank you for always being there for me undercover ! You always was on my side you just hid it from tray lol. Make sure you be the best uncle to my baby. Prime, I'm sorry for just pushing you away when you was in a bad place. But you still da bro. Love ya nigga. Mom, you are the best woman in the world! I know me dying is gonna hurt you but I just feel as though I need to leave. I love you and appreciate you so much ! Please take care of my baby mama! As for you Julie as well! Y'all are the best mothers someone could ask for. Lalaiana, hey baby. You won't see this until you start ta question my death. You won't understand why I left you. You probably hate me for it. But just know I love you to death ! No one I mean no one comes before you. You are my angel. Please take care of yourself and your father. He needs you. And for them lil boys ! Trust yourself and love yourself baby. Tray, hey baby. You like wtf. Why? How? It's not your fault. But I couldn't keep living and hurting you more and more. When Chris died I knew I was the problem. BELEIVE me I am in love with you and will forever will be. You are my heart and soul. I couldn't let you feel pain anymore because of me. Just promise me you'll never forget how much you and lala meant. I love you f o r e  v e r . Love Airi."

I couldn't BELEIVE it. She killed herself for pain could be released. Well. I guess I can leave too.

* POW*

The end.

Y'all imma post a poll on here for the next book🥳 hope y'all enjoyed it.

To keep up with my book more follow @c.ceceeee