Beautiful

Nurse- HELP OMG!

Airis pov
Tray had walked out all emotional and he had this fire in his eyes. A fire you can put out. It kinda hurt me to see my best friend like this you know? It was like he was so hurt about everything , he didn't realize he was blessed as shit. I'm sorry but tray gotta get his shit together. An before when I woke up and saw him walk thru my door I wanted to get up and jump on him , kiss on him , even fuck him shit. But I couldn't because of his leg and I can't move my body as much as him. It had been a good 20 minutes since tray left. I decided to try to get up and see if he's okay. It took me 6 minutes to get up. Ya gurl ain't never took dat long to pick it up! I walked like a turtle but hey it's better than nothing. I finally got to my door. A female nurse was walking to tray door and I asked if I could see him and she said yea. When she opened the door tray wasn't in the room. I could only think what his dumbass did na?! She walked to the restroom and saw a rat and screamed "HELP OMG" . When I tell y'all I was scared as shit. The bitch screamed to damn loud! I thought tray was dead or sum! I walked out the room pissed and when I was going in my room I saw tray walking down the hall with a honeybun. I laughed and he smiled asking "what?!". I just haven't seen him smile in I don't know how long. I just turned around for him not to see me and cried. Before I could stop I felt his breathing on my neck. He whispered in my ear "I love you , and we gonna get thru this I promise." I turned around and hugged his cripple ass with my little one arm. We kissed and I stole his honeybun and tried to run walk yea didn't go as planned but I ate the honeybun! I just couldn't wait ta get out dis hospital I had sum plans!

3 weeks later

Trays pov

So it's been 3 weeks and we've been happy. My mother is doing fine. We see Janay and her damn near everyday! We should get our casts off today at 2:00. Fingers crossed for real. I ain't gon cap I need sum cat! I know I'm a lil cripple but I'm still fine as shit! An don't get me started with Airi! Omfg! If these cast get tooken of today shit you just don't know!

Airi- hey babe.
Tray- hey ma.
Airi- i hope dis scar go away.
Tray- that scar makes you more beautiful. That scar doesn't define you what so ever. And if it make you feel better you barely can see it anyway.
Airi- dats why I love you. *intense kiss*
Tray- *pills away* mhmm you gotta wait to see if dis cast brace thing come off.
Airi- omfg! These things gon be the death of my vagina!
Tray- gurl yo mama on da way anyway. We should be getting them off very soon not even a full 3hrs!
Airi- I can have you then?
Tray- yep. Every piece!
Janay- ughh bring y'all horny asses on!
Airi- oops sorry ma.
Julie- gurl Ik you is not apologizing because you horny!
Tray- mama!
Julie- what she need sum she need it! Girls need love to u mf!
Airi- okay guys can we go now!
Janay- yea come on horn dog!
Airi- I am appalled of your behavior!
Julie- we are appalled of your undercover hoe side.
Tray- she can be a freak too.
Airi- shut up!

*Doctors office*

Doctor- well you guys are really good but Tray I wouldn't recommend you going behind the wheel just yet. Maybe another day for your leg can get fully comfortable. And airi you are perfectly find and your scar should go away soon.
Airi- omg thank you so much!
Tray- yea you really have blessed us.
Julie- um sir can I ask you one question before we leave?
Doctor- yes mam you can.
Julie- can they have sex?
Airi and Tray- MA!
Janay- JULIE!
Julie- y'all know y'all wanted to know!
Doctor- yes*laughs* they can mam, y'all have a nice day.
Julie- you too sir. Mhm y'all can fuck na.
Tray- mama you really make my ass itch you know dat!
Julie- Language we are in public young man.
Airi- i know you ain't talking.
Janay- we can do that!
Tray- yea because y'all old.
Janay- speak for yo self baby I still gets it!
Julie- yea nay tell em! Drop it pop it don't stop it!
Airi- omg.

Trairi house

Airi- baby wanna watch a movie?
Tray- no I wanna go play basketball.
Airi- can I come?
Tray- yea I'm just playing outside tho ion feel like talking to none of da boys.
Airi- I know it's kinda hard talking to prime and Kianna after all of this.
Tray- yea and they keep calling us. But I'm not ready baby.
Airi- me either.
Tray- come on.

They went and played basketball while being the weird and cute couple they are.

Tray- ouu let me go take a shower.
Airi- n I'll take my bath in the other da baby room.
Tray- ready set break!

They take there baths and are in there room.

Tray- ouu dat shower was good.
Airi- *walks in the room with the towel tapped around her.
Tray- *whispers* damn.
Airi- boy shut up.

Tray gets up and Tripp's Airi towel of and runs with it.

Airi- tray I'm not finna play wit you give me my towel!
Tray- mhmm let me think about it?
Airi-TRAY!
Tray- AIRI! No😊
Airi- okay you wanna play. I bet you won I bet you won't get none tonight ion care how horny I am!
Tray- you sure about that?
Airi- positive!
Tray slowly approaches Airi causing her back to go against the wall.
Tray- *whispers in her ear*Imma ask you one more time. Are you sure I'm not gonna fuck the shit outta you?

Airis pov
When he said dat. I got hella wet. Like it was waterfalls and when he knew I was wet he took to of his fingers and teased me.

To be continued.

1079 words

(Next scene will include some rated r things😊🗣. I'll try and update agin today or tomorrow around this time🤷🏽‍♀️)