The Original Girl

FLASHBACK

It was another typical day at Derry Middle School when (To no one's surprise), the Bower's gang started chasing you around the schoolyard. It wasn't even your fault! Richie just threw an apple at you and you happened to throw it back at him... It's just that Henry happened to walk by.

"I'm gonna get you, you bitch!" He yelled at you as you ran past Richie, Bill, Eddie, and Stanley. You quickly flipped Richie off while running and turned the corner, narrowly missing the pole in front of your face.

"M-Maybe we sh-should help h-her," Bill asked his friends.

"No way! She just flipped me off! We can't help her!" Richie argued. Stanley rolled his eyes.

"Richie, for once put aside your petty drama and realize that a person's life is at risk!" He yelled as the rest of the Bower's gang dashed passed them. At this point, there was a crowd growing around the schoolyard and some people were even following the gang and you.

"Hell no!" Richie said. The group rolled their eyes as Bill walked away and grabbed his bike.

"Bill, what the hell are you doing?" Eddie asked. Bill unhooked his bike from the chain and hopped on it.

"Saving Y/N," He said, and he was off. "Hi-Yo Silver, away!"

Meanwhile, you were running around students clumped around the schoolyard in hopes of dodging the gang. However, you began to feel weak. Your palms were sweaty, knees weak, and arms were heavy.

"You can't run forever, slut!" Henry yelled as you saw something silver run across your vision. In a split second, Bill stood in front of you on his bike.

"L-Leave her alo-alone!" He shouted meekly. The majority of the yard burst out laughing. In the laughter, you sneaked out from behind Bill and grabbed a student's pocket knife. You tapped Bill on the shoulder and handed him the knife. He nodded at me and looked up. "I said leave her alone!' He said again and this time raised the knife. The Bower's gang was shocked but recollected themselves. Just as Henry was about to speak, the principal ran out into the schoolyard. Everyone scattered and you and Bill ran into an alley.

"Thanks for saving me back there," you told him. He chuckled.

"I s-saved you? Y-You were t-the one who ha-ha-handed me the kn-knife and sa-sa-saved me from a bea-beating!" You chuckled alongside Bill.

"Yeah, but you stepped in so I guess we're even," You smiled at him. "Us 'Losers' have to look out for each other." Bill returned a smile your way.

"I guess so," He said. It was silent for a few moments. Neither of you talked and the only sounds made was your heavy breathing. "Hey, c-could y-you m-maybe s-sit by m-me and m-my friends o-on Mon-Monday?" He asked.

"Of course!" You replied. "Not like I have anyone else to sit by. What's your group name?" You asked. Bill looked confused. "Like, Bowers has the Bower's Gang and Olivia has the Cool Clique. What's your name?" Bill looked down before answering.

"The Loser's Cl-Club," He said. "I-I just c-came u-up with th-that." You smirked.

"I could tell, but it's still a pretty good name," You said. Bill reached out his hand to you and you were confused. You hesitated for a moment before shaking his hand.

"Wel-Welcome to the L-Loser's Club," He said. I knew from that moment that this would be the start of something new. But what it was, you couldn't tell. That is, until several years later.

PRESENT DAY (1989)

"So class, I bid you farewell," Said Mrs. Smith as she finished her long end-of-year speech as the bell rang. You grabbed your stuff and headed towards your locker. As you opened it, a certain Trashmouth closed it.