Pennywise, The Dancing Clown

You arrived home at around 8 P.M. You remembered your parents were out for the weekend, so you could only rely on yourself for entertainment. You decided to watch M.T.V and dance along to whatever mainstream song came on. You fell asleep after 3 hours of doing this.

All of a sudden, a noise was heard from your kitchen. You jumped from your seat and looked to see that the clock read 3 A.M. 'The Witching Hour,' you thought you as you slowly got up and rubbed your eyes. The T.V was static now and a ray of colors filled the screen. You turned to face the kitchen to see a can of tomato soup on the floor by the cabinet. You assumed it was knocked over by a rat, but that was odd considering you didn't have any pests in your house.

Your heartbeat grew faster as you slowly got up to turn on the light, your footsteps echoing across the hardwood floor. You flipped the switch and light filled the room. However, the kitchen light remained off and dark. A chill went up to your spine, your arms filled with goosebumps. 'You're an idiot, Y/N. It's nothing! Breathe.' You thought as you took slow footsteps towards the kitchen.

You could hear your heart pounding against your chest, and your breath caught in your throat as you inched closer to the dark room. As you got within arm's length of the kitchen, you immediately ran in with your eyes closed and flipped the switch on the first go. You hesitantly opened your eyes to be met with the white wall in front of you. You slowly turned around to see the can at your feet, as if it was egging you on to pick it up. You breathed in and picked up the can of soup and placed it in the cupboard.

"See," You said out loud as if to reassure you. "There's nothing-" Your breath caught in your throat as you turned around to be met with a pair of yellow eyes staring into your soul. "There." You mumbled as you stared back at the eyes. The creature standing in front of you was a ghost white clown with fiery hair and dead eyes. It was dressed in formal clown attire, with pom-poms on his outfit and all. It wore all white and seemed more fictional than real.

"Hey, Y/N," It spoke as it pulled out a red balloon from behind him. "Want a balloon?" You slowly shook your head as the clown frowned. "Why not?" He spits as he began to cry crocodile tears. "Don't you want one?" You began to back up into the fridge and the clown came closer to you, his face inches away from yours. "That's too bad!" The clown cried. It then hunched over and cried. You looked down, fear radiating off of you. It then turned around with its makeup smeared on its face and said,

"Boo!" POP! The clown exploded into millions of spiders that then crawled across your kitchen floor. You let out a scream and ran out the back door, tears now streaming down your face. Your vision blurred as you ran into your backyard, and you then tripped over a loose branch. You fell with a thud on the grass which was now getting soaked in blood from your injured knee. You dragged yourself to your back fence and held yourself against it for support as the spiders crawled out of the house and followed you into the yard.

You were defenseless and had no way to protect yourself from the impending stampede of arachnids crawling in your yard. As you tried to suck in your breath and press yourself against the fence more, you heard a chilling laugh from your right. You slowly turned your head to see It, smiling a wicked grin at you.

When you braced yourself for death, the clown suddenly disappeared. Your eyes widened at the place where he once stood. You were both confused and dumbfounded at his disappearance. You turned to face the area of your yard where the crowd of spiders where to find carcasses of the bugs scattered across your lawn. You began panting as you saw spiders just fall dead right in front of your very eyes. You slowly released yourself from your fence to collapse onto the grass. You caught yourself on your hands and looked up to see the graveyard that lay in front of you. You regained your thoughts and raised yourself from the ground to stumble out of your yard and slowly began running across the road to one of your best friend's house.