Teenagers

You woke the next morning around noon, still feeling drained and exhausted. You rubbed your eyes wearily, stretched, and got up to look at yourself in the mirror. When you arrive in the bathroom and take notice of your appearance, you notice that you looked quite pale. You still had a giant gash on your right leg, causing you to wince when you looked at it. You didn't have too many bruises which was great, but you felt a pain in your abdomen. Before you could see what it was, you heard footsteps coming from Richie's room. You looked down the hall to see Richie in nothing but white boxers strutting around his room with the door wide open. You could also hear Madonna playing in the background.

"Richie! What the hell?!" You yelled at him. You saw a red blush creep up his neck and fill his cheeks when he turned around.

"Y/N, what are you doing?!" He yelled at you, covering his area with his hands. It wasn't out or anything, he just felt embarrassed.

"What am I doing?! What are you doing, strutting around your room in your underwear like you're in a porno?! And Madonna?! What's that about?!" You shot back at him. His eyes widened and he immediately shut the door and locked it. You stood in shock in the hall for a few minutes, the song 'Like a Virgin' playing the background. You exhaled and stepped back into the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind you. You took off your clothes and left yourself in your undergarments. There was a slight bruising on your abdomen which explained the pain from earlier, but it wasn't too severe. You looked at your body from all angles for a few more minutes before putting your clothes back on and going into the kitchen downstairs where you were met with Richie.

"So," He began, his chocolate eyes staring into your soul. "That was uh, interesting."

"Interesting would be a severe understatement," You replied chuckling. "Can I ask what was going on exactly?"

"Nope," Richie said, and you shrugged your shoulders.

"Fine by me." You said. It was all pretty silent for a minute before you started to chuckle.

"What? What's so funny?" Richie asked as you began to chuckle harder.

"Just- Madonna? Really? I thought you'd be more of a Bruce Springsteen type of person!" You laughed as Richie rolled his eyes.

"Please shut up now," He mumbled as you ignored him and continued to laugh.

"Can you sing a little for me?" You asked.

"What? No! Why would I-"

"If you don't I'll tell the guys," You said slyly. Richie sighed at you and looked at the ground.

"Fine," He said. "'LiKe a ViRgIn, HeY! ToUChEd fOr tHe vErY fIrsT tImE!" He sang, voice cracking all over the place. At this, you just fell onto the floor and laughed so hard it hurt like hell. Tears were streaming down your face as you watched Richie's face turn crimson. "Just shut up and go outside, we're going to the quarry." He said as he dragged you by the hand to the outside of his house.

"Alright, alright," You said as you got up onto his bike. "This is uncomfortable as hell, by the way." You told Richie as he got onto the front of his bike and you wrapped both of your arms around his waist. He ignored your comment and began to peddle down his street and headed for the quarry. As you both sat in silence while he peddled, you spoke up. "Richie?" You asked.

"What's up, doll?" He said. You quickly removed one arm from his waist and smacked the back of his neck, causing him to swerve and lose control of the bike. "Jesus, are you trying to kill me?!"

"I will if you keep calling me that!" You yelled as he got back onto the sidewalk.

"Whatever. What is it that you were trying to ask me?" He asked.