The Finale Part 2

As soon as everyone was out, you quickly grabbed Richie's hand so you wouldn't lose him in the dark sewers. You scrunched your nose up in disgust of the smells around you. You looked down and almost threw up for the second time today. "Fuck. Grey water." Mike now lead the group as you all walked through the sewage tunnels. The water was freezing cold and had soaked through your shoes, making your socks and feet wet with the grey water. After a few turns, you had found the room where it all began. The room where the last battle with It had occurred.

"Shit, this is it," Ben said. "This is the room where it happened." You let go of Richie's hand. Mike continued to lead you through the water, however, the water had risen from 27 years ago, meaning you had to swim through the millions of gallons of Derry pee. You were disgusted to say the least, and Eddie was most definitely pissed about it as well. Thankfully, there was an island like structure in the center of room so you wouldn't need to be in the freezing water for long. You were one of the first people on the structure, followed by Eddie. "Bev, what is it?" You heard Ben say from behind you. You and the other Losers turned your head to face Beverly.

"Nothing, I thought I heard some-" Without a moment of warning, an oversized naked old lady jumped from the water and grabbed Beverly by the throat. Beverly screamed out of fear.

"Time to sink!" The old lady said, and dragged Bev underwater.

"Beverly!" You shouted, but before you could jump into the water to save Beverly, Eddie pulled back. "Eddie, what the hell?! Let me go! We need to save Beverly!"

"Y/N, please don't leave me alone," He pleaded, and you saw tears form in his eyes. "I'm just so scared. I don't want to die. Please don't leave me like the others." You sighed. You sympathized with Eddie, you really did. You were just upset that he was letting fear take over him.

"Eddie, remember what Bill said upstairs?" You asked, and he nodded. "Fear is what gives It power. It's what makes him strong. As hard as it is, you need to be brave. I understand that you're not a fighter, you're a lover, but please. We can't let anyone else get killed. Not after Stan. Can you promise me that? Can you promise me that you'll be brave?" You asked, and Eddie nodded. You gave him a small smile right at the same time when the Losers came up from the water with Bev. You thanked God she was ok. The five of the Losers in the water were conversing with themselves as you spoke up. "Uh, guys, where do we go from here?" You asked. Mike then lead the swimming Losers to where you and Eddie were sitting. You waited for him to go ahead of you so you could follow him to where he wanted you to go. He eventually lead you all to the center of the island structure, and in the center was a symbol that you couldn't quite make out. You assumed this where the ritual took place. All the Losers stood around the symbol and watched Mike mumble some phrases to himself.

"Is he ok?" Ben asked.

"I think at this point that question is relative," Richie answered, you smacked him on the arm.

"What's beneath there?" Bev asked.

"I don't know," Mike said. "No one does." Without saying anything, Mike opened up the trapdoor to reveal a smaller well below your feet. You couldn't see what was down there, it was too dark and flashlights didn't help. "Follow me!" Mike shouted as he jumped down the well. Bill was the next one down.

"Stay together." Before anyone else could follow, Eddie stopped the group.

"You guys, I can't do this," Eddie said. Everyone knew what he was referring to. He was saying that he couldn't fight It. "I can't. You all saw what happened up there, I was going to let you die, Y/N. I just fucking froze up. You let me go down there with you, and I'm going to get us all killed." Eddie tried taking a puff from his inhaler, but Richie stopped him.