The Projector

Later the next day (With your parent's permission, of course), you and the other members of the Loser's Club were having a meeting in Bill's garage so you could all examine maps and decide where It would be hiding out. Currently, Stan was pinning a blanket to a window so no light could be let in, and Bill was taping a map of Derry to the wall where the projector would aim at. Mike and Ben had just walked in, and Mike closed the garage door behind him, allowing light to only come from the projector. After Eddie was finished setting up film, everyone except for Bill sat down. You sat in between Richie and Stan on a stool while Eddie sat on the floor below you guys. Beverly and Ben sat beside each other, leaving Bill and Mike to stand behind the group. Bill then picked up an object of film and slid into the carousel projector. The presentation had begun.

"Look," Bill said, pointing to where a little 'X' with the words 'Storm Drain' right beside it lay on the map. "That's where Ge-Ge- Georgie disappeared. His finger then moved to the left, and our eyes followed it. "There's the Iron Works," His finger moved one last time to another 'X' marked on the map that was labeled 'Black Spot'. "-and that's the Black Spot. Everywhere It happens it's all connected by the sewers, and they all meet up at the-"

"The Wellhouse," Ben interrupted. Looking upon the map, a sudden sense of fear settled over you like a dark cloud. What Ben and Bill were saying was true, which made you on edge.

"Wait, because the sewers run underground," You thought aloud. "does that mean that It technically has access to everyone in town?" The group never answered your question, as if they were too afraid to say the horrifying answer out loud.

"It's the house on Neibolt Street." Stan pointed out. Of course, he was referring to the Wellhouse.

"You mean that creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos go to sleep?" Richie asked. You all heard a sound come from in front of you, so you all turned to see a panicked Eddie take a breath from his inhaler. He was hunched over, and he looked he was going to cry, In an attempt at comfort, you put a friendly arm on his shoulder. From the corner of your eye, you saw Richie's face light up like a red Christmas light.

"I hate that place," Beverly commented. "I always feel like It's watching me." You felt chills run down your spine at Beverly's statement.

"That's where I saw It," Eddie revealed. "That's where I saw the clown." Your removed your hand from Eddie's back and used it to cover your mouth.

"Th-That's where It lives," Bill deduced. You turned to Richie to see his reaction, and he looked just as scared as you did. You put a hand on his thigh, causing both of you to blush like mad.

"Why would anything want to live there?" You choked out. Finally, Eddie stormed up and walked towards where the projector was aimed at.

"Can we stop talking about this?" He asked while lifting his fanny pack. He was now standing in front of you all. "I-I can barely breathe. This is summer! We're kids! I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack!"

"Eddie calm down!" You shouted while getting up, but Richie grabbed your arm to prevent you from going to him. You turned around to see his panicked expression, and it was then you realized Richie, although putting up an impressive front, needed you most of all in this situation. You slowly sat down again with Richie still holding your arm.

"I'm not doing this!' Suddenly, Eddie ripped the map off of the wall. Bill looked pissed.

"What the hell? Put the map back!" He commanded. Eddie shook his head.

"Mmm-Mmm," He grunted. Before anyone could let out a single word, the carousel projector switched slides. You looked to Bill who's hands were not anywhere near the projector. The new slides began showing Bill's family, more specifically Georgie. The first picture was one of Georgie and Mr. Denborough at a baseball game.