Piss and Shit

It was now Saturday,  and you were pleased to know you had the house to yourself today as your parents were out for the weekend for some alone time. They trusted you alone, and you thanked them indefinitely for that.

Yesterday, you and the club had visited the Barrens only to come up empty. Bill said that you all would go back to the Barrens today, just to double check everywhere in case you missed something.

You got up early in the morning, feeling a bit more refreshed and calm. After eating breakfast and getting dressed, the first thing you did was call Richie.

"Hello," Richie's mom answered after three rings. "Who's calling?"

"Uh, hi this is Y/N L/N and I'd like to speak to Richie," You responded. "He's a friend from school."

"Alright, sure!" His mom responded. After about five seconds, Richie was on the line.

"Hello, doll," He said into the phone. You rolled your eyes.

"Do your parents know you talk to me like this?" You asked.

"Nope," He said, popping the p. "They're not in the room right now."

"Of course they aren't," You mumbled as your heard Richie chuckle in the background. "Anyways, we meeting at the Barrens?" You asked.

"Nope," Richie said again. "We're meeting at Eddie's House and then going to the Sewers." You were confused about this so you asked,

"But didn't Bill say that Georgie was at the Barrens?"

"Yeah, but I guess he decided that his brother would have rather preferred somewhere more shitty as a campout or some shit," Richie teased. You rolled your eyes.

"Alright, see you at Eddie's," You said and then hung up. You quickly grabbed your purse, an energy drink, and headed out the door. You then proceeded to hop on your bike and bike to Eddie's house.

When you got there, you noticed two other bikes in the driveway. 'Bill and Richie,' You thought to yourself as you headed up the steps and knocked on the door. Eddie answered.

"Hey Y/N," He said and ushered you in. "Come quick, we're getting some food." You walked in and took off your shoes (Mrs. K didn't like germs in her house. Last time you came over and didn't take off your shoes she bleached the whole house). You looked around for a good minute before entering the kitchen and then stood beside Richie.

"Sup Tozier," You said.

"Sup, doll," He replied without looking at you. You lightly stepped on his foot and he glared at you. "Fine, be like that." He said and you chuckled. When you laughed, Richie thought it was the cutest thing in the world, but he never told you as he thought you'd make fun of him for having an emotional side. In reality, though, you loved his emotional side (Even though he rarely showed it to you) as you thought it made him more human, and what's wrong with that?

"Take everything but the 'Delicious Deals' guys, my mom loves them," Eddie said as you grabbed food from the cupboard. "Hey, first you said the Barrens, and now you're saying the sewer. I mean," Eddie said to Bill. "What if we get caught?" He asked in a whisper.

"We won't," Bill replied, not taking his eyes off of the food he grabbed. "The sewers are p-public works. We're the public aren't we?" You nodded your head as Richie moved towards a different cabinet and you stepped back and laid your hands on the table.

"Hey Eddie," Richie called, and Eddie turned around. "These are birth control pills?"

"Yeah, and I'm saving them for your sister," Eddie snapped back. You chuckled and Richie glared at the both of you. " This is private stuff!" Eddie then walked over and closed the cabinet full of pills as you sighed.