The Truth

Ok so I am like really nervous because this is my first serious book that I want to finish and all of that anyway on to the actual story

Thoughts
"Speaking in parseltongue"

Harry's POV
"No,no,no,no please don't Vernon please."Ok so now you might be like why is the Savior of the Wizarding World,The boy who lived begging for mercy well let me tell you the truth.So a few days ago my suspicions have been confirmed Dumb-assa-dore is actually a power hungry manipulative son of a bitch.He paid Ron and Ginny to be my friends and paid the Dursleys to beat the living shit out of me and treat me lower than the lowest house elf.

He wants the Wizarding World for himself and his views of mixing the muggle world and the Wizarding world is wrong because muggles destroy everything they dont understand which would include us-look at the werewolves they had to go into hiding because of them.So anyway now Vernon is beating me because at dinner I didnt give him medium rare steak.

"Freak,you should just die just like your parents"screamed the fat whale.Anyway I get lashes in my back,he punches me in the face and kicked me in my ribs until he hears a crack.Then while I am bleeding on the floor I hear a zip of his pants and him taking off his belt and clothes.

I scream and beg"please dont,please Vernon I am only 16."My birthday is at midnight but he doesnt remember that,the Dursleys never do.So anyway after a few minutes later Vernon comes and leaves me in a pile of my blood and his cum.I look at my broken clock and see that I have a minute till midnight.While I try to hobble/limp back to my bed I feel a like their is a fire in the pit of my stomach and then it spreads to the rest of my body and it feels like my whole body is on fire after curling up in a fetal position I pass out.

Draco's POV
A few days before Harry's birthday
I am hanging out with Uncle Sev and I am watching him make potions.While that is happening I feel like there is lava in the pit of my stomach and feel it spread to the rest of my body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggg"I scream. And because of the pain..I pass out.When I wake up again my back is in pain and i am in my bed and when I try to touch my back I feel feathers.I jump up and look in the full body length mirror in my room.When I look in the mirror I see that I am now 5'9,have black wings,my hair is a bit shorter and is now quiffed and now the silver in my eyes stand out now."Mum,Mum,MUM!!"

My mom comes barging into my room with my dad in tow and they both stare at me for a few seconds after they both come give me a hug and say "Congragulations."

However I am still confused of what in the bloody hell of slytherin is going on.So I look at my parents and say"What the fuck is going on."

They look at each other and then my dad says"You went through your creature inheritance and you are part Veela."Now I am just standing there with my mouth open.My father keeps going and says"You have a mate too and you have to find him/her soon or else you will be in a lot of pain each day you dont find your mate."My mother interrupts him and says"Oh come on we both know that Draco's mate is a guy,we all know that he is gay.I place my bets on Harry Potter."
Then my father replies"well that is true,fine since you took the obvious option i place my bet on Blaise.Loser owes 12 galloens"I am just looking at my parents like the bloody hell,they are placing bets on who my mate is but i do hope that it is Harry Potter even though he is being manipulated by Dumbledore I had a crush on him ever since I first saw him in first year.Recently we have become more friendly toward each other and are friends now because I want to date him.Anyway I start thinking about when I should go to Diagon Alley to get my school stuff because I have to go back for 6th year in about 2 weeks.

Ok guys that is it for today because I am hella tired and it is 9:58 and I have school tomorrow with my honor roll breakfast and if you have criticism please share also please be careful of your wording I am sensitive and have issues so yeah.Also next chapter should be out before the weekend I will try and set a consistent schedule and everything.Anyway next chapter we go back to Harry's POV and this was 853 words.Good Night.