Familiars

Ok so I am really excited it is my birthday while I am reading this and TheBadassGeek you know how old I am turning.Also check out her books they are good.Also dont give her hate on her drarry collection of books.It is incredible that she took her time to share other people's stories.Also the suprise was Harry's,Draco's,Pansy's and Blaise's familiar(s).Anyway onto the story.

Harry's POV
So this past couple of days Draco and I have become closer and Dumb-assa-door has been ignoring me but still looks like he wants to murder me.I should be careful I have a feeling like he isnt going to make life any easier for me.

Anyway Draco and I are going to Diagon Alley and just bounce around from shop to shop.Oooooooo Draco has also introduced me to his friends and let me tell you.Blaise is awesome and Pansy is a sassy bitch.
So me and Draco meet up in the common room and he grabs my hand and apparates us to Diagon Alley.

We first go to a candy store and practically buy half of the damn store.
At some point we go to Olivander's because my wand has been acting weird.Once we get to his shop,he is already looking at the door and says softly"Ahhhhh Mr.Potter or should I say Mr.Snape-Potter I have been expecting you.Since your bonds are off and you have come into your creature inheritance your core has become stronger so you need a new wand."

Me and Draco just stare at him cause like how the fuck did he know...know what nevermind.Anyway he grabs a box off of the top shelf and says"This one is quite...different and powerful.It is also strange.It has a phoenix and a basilisk tooth core and cherry and elder wood.Hadrian Snape-potter I have never seen this combination at all in my life time and I have lived for a very very long time."

He hands me the wand and I admire it.It is truly a beautiful wand.It is a dark red with a phoenix cut into it,but that is silver like Draco's eyes.

He also hands Draco a wand saying"Since you have come into your creature inheritance too and you are Harry's mate here is the mate to that wand.It is also cherry and elder wood and has a phoenix and basilisk core."

Draco's wand is red too but his phoenix is green like my eyes.Draco is in shock and is just admiring his wand.I giggle and peck his cheeck.He turns and kisses me dead on my lips.We start making out until we hear someone clearing their throat.When we pull apart we look at Ollivander and we are shocked that he is holding back laughter.Who knew he could laugh.Anyway we thank him but before we could leave he says"Oh wait you also need to go get familiars in order to help balance your cores."

We thank him again and go to the nearest pet store.While we are in there we meet Pansy and Blaise who are already there.

"Hey Hadrian and Draco what are you guys doing here?Shouldnt yall be making out somewhere?"Pansy asks.

I chuckle and say"Nah we had to get new wands and Ollivander said that we should go get familiars anyway what are yall doing here?"

Pansy explains that Ollivander said the same thing to her and Blaise about getting familiars.Anyway we head in together and the owner @taequility
told us"Ok guys so all you have to do is just walk around and make sure that you are calm and let your magical instincts pull you towards your familiar.Anyway enough of me talking go find your other parts."

Ok so first we go to the shadow foxes section where me and Draco found our familiars.Mine was silver and had black spots dotted on its fur,looking like stars her name was TheBadassGeek.While Draco got her mate and her name was yonngi_ismysmolboy she was black and she had antlers coming out of his head.Both of their furs were extremely fluffy.