Drama!!!

The outfit above was my outfit that I wore for my High Honor Roll breakfast last Friday.Anyway I am sorry that I didnt update like 2 days ago like promised anyway onto the story. I'm adding a trigger warning for after Harry says"What the fuck do you want Ronald."

Harry's POV
I love Malfoy
I love motherfucking Draco Malfoy
He is the most caring,wittiest,ambitious and sexiest person I have ever met.I love the ear cuff he gave me.I swore to myself that I will never take it off.I will treasure anything he gives me.I want to tell him how I feel.But I dont know if it is too soon or if he feels the way I feel.

Anyway we have class today.I open my eyes and look into grey/silver eyes that kinda remind me of gunmetal.
I jump off of my bed and land on the floor with a thud.

Draco comes around to the other side of the bed and find me on my back with my legs on the bed and asks"Oh shit!Are you ok?!"

If looks could kill Draco would be more than 6 feet under.Anyway Draco comes over and picked me up and puts me over his shoulder.Considering that we dropped our glamors and decided to go natural and show our forms.
A few minutes later we are dressed and ready for breakfast.So we race downstairs.I somehow got lost in our race.Anyway when I am trying to sniff out Draco someone grabs my arm from behind me.I snatch my arm back and see that it is Ron holding his wand at me.I chuckle at this child and say darkly"What the fuck do you want Ronald?"

Trigger Warning

He responds in his annoying whining like voice with"I want to end your life Potter,your a traitor and a death eater and a faggot(oh sweet jesus the cringe was real at this part)."

I snort because Ronald doesn't know that I have been practicing dark magic and my Creatures Inheritance powers.He also doesn't know that I am actually Hades.

Ok so let me explain.I have suspected that Dumbledore has been playing this Grandfatherly act and is actually playing all of us excluding the death eaters and Tom riddle a.k.a Voldemort. Anyway me,the twins,Luna,and Neville have been apart of this group where we assassinate people in the Ministry or are in the order of the Phoenix.We have been doing it for 2 years now but nobody seems to really notice a thing except for Dumbledore and everybody in the big league.Anyway back to this bug called Ronald Weasley.

So he shoots Crucio at me but I put up a wandless and wordless protective bubble around me.Lol he cant get in.And then it bounces back at him and soon he passes out.Anyway I use shadow teleportation and invisibility(vampire moves,you lucky he dont sparkle).
Anyway I take him to Madam Pomfrey since it would look suspicious if i just left him there.After i drop him off,I become visible again and fly to the Great Hall.I bust open the doors and Draco immediately stands up and runs over to me.

He says"Harry are you ok?What happened?I looked for you everywhere,but I couldn't find you."He breaks down sobbing and checks me over.Sna..Dad comes over and checks me over as well and asks what happened.I put a wandless and wordless silencing charm around us(all of the wordless and wandless magic is coming from him being part fairy and training).

I calm them down and say"Ronald tried to kidnap me and take me to Dumbledore.But I didnt even have to cast an attack spell for him to not succeed.And we were near Moaning Myrtle."

Draco sighs and says"Thank god you know how to defend yourself but still I should have been there for you."He proceeds to bow his head in shame.

I grab Draco shoulders and say"Hey,don't beat yourself up over it.It wasnt your fault.If you were there Ronald would have ended up dead and wouldn't have been able to send the message to Dumbldick that I planted in his mind.Anyway maybe we should come clean about our inheritance,I want to start off Dumleduck's monday terribly."

I drop the charms and grab Draco's hand while Dad goes back to the table looking curious.(Almost forgot about him).Anyway I go to the center of the Great Hall and everyone immediately shuts up.I yell"My name isn't really Harry Potter it is actually Hadrian Snape-Potter and my father is Severus Snape and my mother is James Potter.My mate is Draco Malfoy who is part veela.And I am part veela,part fairy and part vampire.So if you mess with me or Draco I'm gonna beat your ass.Anyway that is it."

Me and Draco drop our glamors but keep our wings in.We take our seats but Ginny like the idiot that she is cant seem to compute that I dont want her ass.So she stands up and yells"What no way in hell you are a faggot(ugggg the cringe)Harry you were supposed to be mine.We were supposed to get married and I was supposed to become powerful and rich.No way in hell you are with Draco."

I groan and say"Tiny blood traitor what do you not understand of fucking off and that I dont like your ass.Also I know that you have been sneaking love potions in my pumpkin juice and plus I love Draco he was here for me."

I grab Drack by his collar and he puts his arm around my waist and we start making out.When we pull away we see that Ginnerva is fuming and so is Dumbledore.Anyway when I move to sit down Draco remains standing and says"I have a proclamation to make as well.I love Hadrian Snape-potter.He is my life,my light and my rock.Therefore you touch him my father will hear about is and I'm gonna beat your ass."Anyway when he moves to sit down we start making out again.And then we hear everyone cheering and clapping except for most of the gryffindor and Dumb-assa-door but I dont care I am way to happy for them to ruin everything.

Ok I am so so so very sorry that this came out late but I wanted to give people a chance to try and comment on the suprise and plus I need to get everything ready for my birthday which is on Thursday so I have been busy.Anyway hope everyone has a good morning or night it is 6:46am over here in New York.Btw this was 1104 words.