Halloween

Sorry this was up so late. Btw this is apart of the story  it's kinda a special chapter and at the same time, not really a special chapter. I don't really know but onwards to the story.

Btw they're already back at Hogwarts for Halloween.

Harry's POV
"DRACO, DRACO, DRACO, HUN ARE YOU READY," I yelled as I jump on him. "Can you please pretty pleeeeeaaaaaaassseeee tell me what your costume is."

  Draco said," You'll see later, when we meet up to go trick or treating."

  "Uggggggggggg, pwease pwetty pwease. I'll let you fuck me."

"Tempting but no, sorry love." Draco then kisses my forehead and then leave our shared room.

  We're planning to surprise each other with our costumes when we meet up later at the Malfoy mansion for the Malfoy's Halloween party. I'm dressing up as a vampire.

Time skip brought to you by my writer's block.

  I hold onto Dad's arm as he apparates us outside of the Malfoy's mansion.  I gently yank on his sleeve and ask, "Do you think that Draco will like my costume? Do you think that he would want me to change? Am I hawt enough? Am I good enough for him?"

  "Wait, hold on Harry. Why would you not be good enough for him? My son, you're better than just good enough for him, helvete you're better than perfect for him. And do you look hawt enough?! Honey you look like a flame in hell with how hot you look! And plus I highly doubt that he would want you to change, I know what he's dressing up as."

  I breathe a sigh of relief, " Thanks, Dad I don't know where all of those insecurities came from. Draco should be meeting us out here any min-"

  "Hey, my love I'm right here." Draco says as he wraps his arms around my waist. "And I can definitely confirm that you look amazing, darling. And that we're definitely matching."

  I turned around in his arms and realized that he was right, we're both dressed up as vampires. He then grabs my left hand and drags me to the mansion. I turn my head and wiggle my fingers goodbye at my dad and mouth another thank you.

  This night was definitely one of the most amazing nights I've ever had. After Draco dragged me inside the mansion, he pulled me onto the dancefloor and we slow danced for what felt like hours. After we danced we went to go say hi to our other friends, Pansy, Blaise, and Theo, who decided to come as the three marketeers. We then ran into Mrs. and Mr. Malfoy... sorry father and mother.

  After we talked to them, we went outside into the garden and sat on one of the benches. My head was on Draco's lap and I stared at the stars and constellations pointing out every one that I knew.

  Draco then out of the blue asked,  "Do you remember you're birthday?"

  "Which one?"

  "The most recent one, when you turned 17."

  "Yes, of course, always. That was when you gave me the necklace that I always wear now."

  "Can I see it please?"

  "Sure....???" I say with hesitation and confusion.

  Draco then proceeds to kiss the necklace and then put it back on my neck.

  "Draco, I love you honey but what..??"

  "I put a spell on it where it would tell me your location and if you are in any kind of danger."

  "Awwwww, ok."

  After that whole moment, we went up to Draco's room and changed into pajamas, mine consisting of one of his shirts and my boxers. We then laid down and cuddled to sleep. Tomorrow we're going back to Hogwarts and I have a weird feeling, not bad... bu not good either.

Ok that's it guys, I'm going to try and update soon maybe, hopefully. Anyway bye for now, btw this was 653 words.