Hogwarts Part 2

Sorry guys I should have started this chapter yesterday so tomorrow I will probably do 2 or 3 chapters and then the day after I am going to start a one shot book.So if you have any submissions just DM me or tell me in the comments.Anyway on to the story.Oh wait also I am going to edit any mistakes I made in the last 2 chapters.So yeah now officially on to the story

Recap
When we get off the train I see Ron and Hermione coming towards us.
Continuing with Harry's POV

    "Harry why are you with that disgusting snake and why didnt you sit on the train with us!? Where the hell where you," Ron demanded. I get annoyed with Ron's voice pretty soon and I get mad but also sad knowing that he was my friend only because he was paid to be. I feel so betrayed no matter how many times I play it off as hate,I trusted them.

    Anyway wait...what did he call my Draco,my mate,my BOYFRIEND!!!!This jackass is gonna die.

    "Ok so first of all this "disgusting snake"is my boyfriend and second of all Ron and Hermione I dont want to be friends with same fake ass people so get away from me and dont bother trying to talk to me. Also Ron you can stop faking everything and stop acting like I haven't noticed the changes in your clothing I see that they have gotten fancier. Also Draco will always be better than yall two so bye bye bitches." I yell while trying to lunge at them.

    However Draco holds me back and whispers, "They arent worth it babe." I sigh and say "Ok." When I turn around I see that everyone is looking at us but a quick glare sent them turning around.

Time skip to the sorting brought to you by Roses(I love this song)

    So during the sorting I got a seat that allowed me to see Draco. Then when all the names are done I stand up as Mcgonagall says, "A student want to get re-sorted since they believe that they are in the wrong house. Since there is no rule against it,this is alright. So can Harry Potter come."Everyone gasped at hearing my name and when I look at the teachers' table Dumb-assa-door looks livid.

    When I get to the stage and put the sorting hat on she says in my head "Ahhhh Mr.Potter good to see you again.I can sense that you have come to your senses and that you have gone to the right side.Glad to know that you don't follow Dumbledore anymore.He is going to bring this school to ruins.Anyway guess you already know where you going?" I hum in agreement. "Well then Slytherin it is."

    On my way to Slytherin I glance at the teachers' table and Dumb-assa-door still looks livid and Snape has this calculating look while looking at me. Anyway I go to the Slytherin table and sit with Draco my boyfriend and we start to hold hands.He leans towards me and kisses my cheeck,this causes me to start to blush. When I look around the room I see that everyone is staring at us. Some girls are awwwing while the people in Gryffindor except for Neville and the twins and Dean and Seamus are shooting daggers at us. I start glaring right back at the bitches. They can fuck off. You know what.

I stand up and go to Ron and Hermione and say"Fuck you." I make my way to Ginny and say"Fuck off." I turn to Draco and say"Fuck me."And then to the rest of the gryffindors "I use to love yall and I hope that yall have a great life...sike hope i never see yall again and i hope that yall burn somewhere and fucking die."
If yall know where I got this from,I love you

    Then I walk back to the Slytherin table like a badass and everyone is staring at me.When I turn and look at Draco he is just staring in shock and then he fucking giggles then burst out laughing and whispering my ear "Well damn scarhead never knew you was this badass and damn that was hot.I might take you up on your offer." I stare at him and say"Goddamn daddy."We stare at each other for a moment and start bursting out laughing and so does everyone at the Slytherin table. I look at Snape and I see his lips twitch up into a smile. I smile back at him and he genuinely seems surprised but seems happy.

Time skip to when they are about to go to bed

    When it is time for bed I pull Snape aside and say,"Hey dad." He then snaps his head towards me and says, "what did you just say?" I repeat what I just said and he questions"Hadrian?" I say,"yeah dad it is me." He pulls me into a bone crushing hug and says,"You have been so close to me this whole time yet so far. How long have you known?"I say a month or so I wrote to the general a month ago..ok let me stop."I just found out, when I went through my creature inheritance. "I drop all of my glamors and feel my wings coming out so I take off my robes and my shirt. "You mother/other father is going to freak(James)." After we talk and everything then I go to my room.

    "Where have you been?"Draco asked.
I respond with"I told my dad everything."

He says,"Ohhhhhhh.Wait...who is your dad I thought that it was James?"I say,"Nope it is Snape and move over I wanna sleep." I said move over because we are sleeping in the same bed and I wanna cuddle. Anyway when I lay down after putting on my pyjamas. When I lay down Draco immediately puts his arm around my waist and my head into his chest.

    "Goddnight"Draco says.I respond back with a muffled goodnight.

Ok guys that was fun next chapter I will do Draco's POV and then we will probably see some drama.Anyway tell me if you liked this one.I could probably do better but I am hella tired.It is 11:24 over here.Anyway this was 1101 words.Goodnight folks. I would also like to add the Draco is not actually related to Snape, he just calls him Uncle because they're close.