Christmas Break 2

Ok guys I'm back and I'm leaving Brooklyn for a week I am on my way to a boarding school for my program for a week. I'll be back Saturday but like I promise onto the chapter.

Harry's POV

As I drop my glamors I heard gasp come from all around me. Sn... my dad came to stand next to me and said," If everyone didn't realize by now this is James and my son."

Bella then came up to me and hugged me and said,"I am so so so sorry Hadrian I shouldn't have tried to kill you. I should've payed more attention. I should've...."

"Its ok Auntie Bella you didn't know, hell I didn't know either until my 16th birthday when my "uncle" raped me after abusing me for hours,"I said.

"Those bastards. They hurt my child. I'm ripping their toes off and shoving it down their throats after putting them through the pain you went through," yelled my father.

As soon as my father we heard a hiss in the room. With me being a parsletoungue I could tell that whoever hissed was saying that they agreed with my father's statement. "Young Hadrian I'm glad that you're back. I'm so sorry for trying to kill you when you were a baby. I thought that James had cheated on Snape and had a child with Lily but I guess not. I was so wrong I should've known that this was all Dumbledore's doing. He shall pay too for everything."

When I turned to look around for who said that I saw that it was Voldemort and I smiled because I knew that my family was complete except for my mother since he is well...missing but I swear that I will find him. I then heard a clap and Cissa saying,"Ok as much as we are mad at the Dursley's we need to go shopping for Yule. So anyone who needs to go come with me."

I grabbed Draco's hand and went over to his mother and we apparated to Diagon Alley. I swear to Slytherin that I hate apparating it always makes me feel nauseous and I can never get my landing right. Anyway after apparating we went out separate ways to go shopping and agreed to go meet up in the middle of the Alley.

Ok guys I'm sorry that's short but I'm on the bus heading to the boarding school and my phone is at 24% so it needs to charge. Anyway this will be continued next Saturday also this was 434 words. Bye bye guys.