Labor Day Weekend

Enjoy the picture of the roses that I took that I am proud of.

Draco's POV

   Lately Harry has been really stressed out and I want to suprise him with something. Since it was Sunday, Labor Day weekend I texted all of our friends to come over and help me set up a party.

  We set up the decorations and Ron brought his grill which we set up on our back porch. The decorations consisted of silver and red balloons and fairy lights hanging on the trees with lanterns set up on the stone walkway. Anyway as we heard a car pulling up into the garage, we all hid.

  The back door opened to reveal tired looking killing curse eyes and a voice saying,"Draco, Draco. Where are-oh my Merlin. Ahhhhhh!" The voice screamed as we all popped out and tackled him with a hug. I pulled Harry out of the hamster pile and he immediately hugged me and asked, "What is happening right now?"

  I said," Well since you've been working so hard and it's labor day weekend and you get a break, we decided to celebrate." As the night went on full of laughs and games, I looked at the clock and noticed that is was 11 55pm. I turned to Pansy and Hermione to signal them to start setting up the fireworks. I pulled Harry over to me and bowed dramatically while asking,"Will you have this dance with me Potter?"

  He nodded his head and we waltzed until I felt my phone vibrate knowing that it was time. I stopped dancing with Harry and got down onto one knee and asked,"Harry would you do me the honor of making me the happiest man in the world and marrying me?"

  He immediately jumped on me knocking us over screaming,"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" As he hugged me and I put the ring on his finger the fireworks went off marking 12 00 am and our happily ever after.

The End

This was 346 words. Anyway good night/ good morning beautiful people.